𝐢𝐯. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇ

"YOU PUNCHED THE WRONG BALD GUY?" The principal eyed the young Korean girl sitting in his office suspiciously as he lowered his eyeglasses

"YOU PUNCHED THE WRONG BALD GUY?" The principal eyed the young Korean girl sitting in his office suspiciously as he lowered his eyeglasses. "Yeah! he was supposed to be Marcus or whoever, it was an honest mistake." Alkaline looked at the guy who sat beside her with a massive black eye glaring at her as she nervously smiled at him.

"You do realize you'd still be suspended even if it was this Marcus that you hit right?" He cleared his throat giving her a strict look of disappointment.

"Yeah I know but it just sucks that I'm getting suspended for it and it wasn't even the right guy." She rolled her eyes and raised her hands in defeat, frustrated that he wasn't Marcus.

"And your reason for giving Ash here a massive black eye is that he insulted your friend?" He questioned the frustrated girl.

"No! He wasn't the one who insulted her! Some other bald guy did, and that's why I punched Ashtray instead of him, because their heads were so similar and I didn't notice-" Alkaline was cut off by two people barging in the principal's office. Which were Garner, and some redhead.

Wait a minute- Wait a fuckin- minute.

Alkaline let out a small gasp as she'd realize who they were. They were the guys at Laurie's dealing drugs. How did she not recognize even Ash with his eyebrow slit and tattoos? Oh, how Alkaline wanted to beat the shit out of herself instead. "What happened?" Garner asked as he stood by the ginger analyzing both the children's faces.

"Well, Alkaline here Mr. Garner put a black eye on Ashtrays face, by accident she says." He gave them a tight smile. "By mistake of course! That black eye was supposed to be on Marcus's face, not his." Alkaline tried hard to justify her actions by saying that she got two bald guys mixed up and it wasn't even working.

"Damn Ash how you let a little lady get yo ass beat." Ashtrays brother nudged his shoulders as he whispered to him getting a glare in return as he silently giggled to himself.

"Is there anything amusing about your brother's black eye Mr. Fezco?" The ginger which Alkaline now learned was Fezco dropped his smile shaking his head lightly. "Uhh no, sir- we will deal with this situation responsibly." He replied.

"Alkaline, apologize." Garner sternly eyed her.

"But I already di-"

"Apologizing for punching the wrong guy isn't the same as apologizing to the guy you mistakenly hit miss Alkaline." The principal stated getting more and more impatient as they wait for the young girl's apology.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have given you a black eye- even by accident, I should have thought about my actions more before I decided to act." Alkaline frowned but thought that that might be the most awesome apology she's ever said to someone.

He was still harshly glaring at her and gave no response as he shook his head and faced Fezco who was still very amused about the situation although he tried to look like he was being serious, he didn't look like it.

"Well he didn't forgive me but I apologized so can I go now?" Alkaline smiled at the principal's frustrated face.

"Yes it seems so, it is his decision whether he wants to forgive you or not anyway- keep in mind that you are still suspended for a whole week Alkaline, okay everyone is dismissed and I hope you will privately deal with this matter." He replied at the girl as they all went out of the room.

Fezco hung his arm against Ashtray's shoulder as he was talking to him about something, slowly walking away from them. "Listen, I'm not mad at all Alkaline you know me, but you seriously gotta stop getting into fights." He groaned grabbing her as they headed to the exit.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✩˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*