[2] Old ways

"What do you mean we're going to your residence?" Yoimiya leaned back while watching you and Itto shove each other around.

Ayato was watching as well and a small grin appeared on his face. "You'll see, but I guess I can tell you a bit on the way over there." He turns back around to turn the car on, "Itto here has told me about you guys before... you were taken to prison."

At that, Itto huffed and blew out once more before putting out his cigarette, only to look up when Ayato gave him a small glass bowl to discard it.

"Not you tryna rat me out to these goons," the Oni mutters as he leans against the window.

The Kamisato laughs in response, "yeah, well, you would always talk about how fun it was with them being in your gang." He looks in the mirror to catch Itto roll his eyes, then glancing at you and Yoimiya.

Both of you snicker while watching the sulking man to your left. It's crazy how the three of you were close and now, it's as if you're getting to know Itto all over despite what happened years ago.

"How do you two even know each other?" You asked Itto and Yoimiya leans on you nodding.

"Right!? I mean, the Kamisato's are huge! They're pretty well known in Inazuma." Yoimiya exclaims loudly and Itto let's out a sigh.

But before he got any say, Ayato beat him to it first.

"I used to babysit him when I was a teen, and he was just a middle schooler. Quite a hassle with this one."

If Itto wasn't embarrassed before, he was now as he looked out the window. "Ayato, can I use the aux?" He asks and raises a brow when Ayato seemed like he didn't hear him.

It took a while before said man reached down to grab the aux cord, handing it back and you grabbed it, giving it to Itto.

"What song are you going to play?" You whispered and Yoimiya tries hovering over you to look at the playlist Itto was clicking on.

Even though it's been years since you've seen him but you did kind of miss being around him, even if you didn't want to admit that yourself.

He was pretty protective towards all members in the gang. Always wanting what's good for everyone, including you and Yoimiya.

Itto looks at you two and he smirks, showing you two the song he was going to click on: Freek'n you by Jodeci. Of course.

He had it on pause and before he clicked on the song to play, he raised the volume all the way up and pressed play.

The song was incredibly loud, the speakers out back made the whole car vibrate.

You wouldn't doubt that anyone who was passing by was either laughing or cringing by the words that were being said.

Ayato had a straight face but his voice was pretty stern, somewhat deep, "can you shut that off? Or at least change the song?" He even looked in the rearview mirror.

Yoimiya was laughing and you were trying to stifle your incoming laughter.

"No thanks, I'm good." Itto grins and all three of you were all huddled up together, snickering.