[3] Boss

The majority of the day consisted of talking amongst yourselves and then went out to a korean bbq, to ease nerves for tomorrow's important day.

"Would've been somewhat reasonable starting at some police academy... though, I still hate those bastards. But I guess it's because Ayato is well known, they want him to keep his eyes on us." Itto says as he slams down his glass of beer on the table.

You were eating some dumplings sharing with Yoimiya while listening to Itto. It was only the three of you while Ayato was out working, but he did lend some money before leaving.

"I guess, but at least we have some kind of future you know? Better than being left alone trying to make ends meet." Yoimiya explains as she flips the bulgogi and handing it out to you two.

You nodded along and ate the piece of meat the blonde had given you.

After some time and waiters came by to pour some beer into your glasses two more times throughout the whole night, you all followed Itto outside to get to the car Ayato also lent you guys.

The Oni got into the drivers side while you and Yoimiya got in the back and rested your heads against each other, feeling better with all the foods and drinks settling in your stomachs.

"What time was he getting back to the house?" You mumbled as Itto was starting to get out of the parking lot.

He looks down at the time that was on the dashboard, "it's ten pm right now.. he said he'll be back around midnight."

And that was that. Soon as you arrived to the residence you and Yoimiya got ready for the night and shared a room and slept together. Itto had his own room in the place.

_________

"So... two months?" Yoimiya mumbles as shes looking at Ayato, who is currently looking over paperwork during breakfast.

"Y'know, I thought we would have at least a week to just chill but you're already trying to work us to the bone." Itto glares at the man next to him, then pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up.

"Not at the table, Itto," Ayato sighs next to the Oni and picks up an apple. "Yes, two months. As you know there are three military branches. One of them has me thinking they're being hush about something."

Everyone at the table nodded along. So there are three military branches, one of them is the one you'll be going to with Itto and Yoimiya.

From what Ayato was saying about the branches, the other two handle different things in the military. The one you'll be going into which is the Yashiro branch, handles undercover and top secret information.

The Tenryou handles the military wars, managing security and military affairs within their branch. If anyone who gets into that branch, has to be willing to lay their life for Inazuma and protect at all costs.

And lastly, the Kanjou branch. As for their branch... not much is really known, they were announced just over a year ago as a new branch and for that, you found that pretty odd.

"We're here." Ayato's voice broke you away from your thoughts. You had grabbed your duffle bag, waiting for Yoimiya and Itto to get theirs before walking towards the gates of the base.

The moment you stepped foot onto the big field and saw tons of recruits standing proper with their hands by their sides, you realized this was really happening

"Fuck me... this is insane." Itto mutters and you and Yoimiya nodded in agreement.

Two months. Two fucking months. But this beats being in prison.