6

Next morning I had a bit of a hangover, my head hurt a bit. I looked next to me and there was Frank, sleeping like a baby.

It's not that I regret this, I totally don't regret this but I'm not sure yet how to feel about what happened. I couldn't help but smile at his adorableness though, I also didn't want to wake him up so I carefully took my clothes from the floor and dressed back up. Walking towards the exit of his room.

"I'll call you later okay?" he whispered waking up.

"Okay" I said impressed he woke up.

I left his place and took a bus back to the dorms, as soon as I opened the door Cory was there having breakfast on the dining thable.

"You up at ten o'clock wearing the same clothes as yesterday... spill it out, now!" he yelled demanding an explanation.

"Are you upset?" I asked remembering we didn't see each other after he went to pee last night.

"I had so much fun, if I'm upset or not will depend on what you tell me" he joked.

I took a deep breath. "Well..." I began saying, embarrassed.

"Frank huh?" he said as I gasped.

"How did you—" I asked impressed. "He was the only one exchanging glances with you last night" he stated interrupting me.

"Right" I said with a sigh.

"So?" he insisted.

"Well, we went to his place—" I began but he quickly interrupted me. "You slept with him you naughty girl!" he yelled.

"Cory!" I yelled putting my hand on my mouth blushing.

"What's so bad in it, you had fun didn't you?" he asked.

"Well yeah" I said.

"So, you slept with him because you were drunk or because you really wanted to?" he asked with a serious look on his face.

I nodded. "Both? Both" I answered.

"You did it because you were drunk but also because you wanted to, so when do the dates begin?" he cheekily said.

"I'm not—" my phone rang.

"I bet that's Romeo texting" he joked.

··{Hey Jill, it's Frank. I had so much fun last night, I'm really looking forward to meeting you more, would you like to go to the movies tomorrow? Let me know}·· Frank.

"His name's Frank" I stated reading the text again.

"So? Tell me I'm excited to know!" Cory yelled.

"He's inviting me to the movies tomorrow" I whispered.

"So the dates begin tomorrow, I'm so happy for you!" he said excited.

"Shut up" I said embarrassed.

I texted him back that it would be an amazing idea to go to the movies tomorrow, that I had fun last night too, and that I really enjoyed our time together, which is true. I then left my phone to one side and jumped on my bed.

"I'm so sleepy" I said rolling to one side.

"Take a nap I'll wake you up later" Cory said I smiled.

"Thanks" I said closing my eyes and quickly falling asleep.