20

I knocked the door of Eitan's place, after a few minutes he opened it with a smile on his face.

"Come in" he said as I entered his place.

His apartment was very modern, minimalist decorations and dim lightning.

"Cool place" I said.

"Thanks" he said as we both sat on his living room.

"I chose a chick flick because who doesn't love chick flicks?" he laughed.

"I know right" I said laughing with him.

I'm not gonna go into details about the movie, but it was a romantic comedy movie, the ones everyone loves. We watched the movie, holding hands the whole time, and after it was finished the credits were on.

This was the crucial moment to give in for a kiss, I just knew it.

I glanced at him but I wasn't sure of what to do so I just quickly got closer giving him a peck.

I know, lame.

He looked at me impressed but he put his hand on my neck and pulled me closer to him, giving me a proper kiss. We kissed for a while and then I pulled away smiling at him.

"I thought this would never happen" he said blushing.

"Me too" I blushed as well.

Like seriously how hard can it be to kiss someone you like? Don't answer, it's really hard unless you're drunk.

"Well I gotta thank you for taking the first step then" he joked, laughing.

"And I gotta thank you for turning it into a proper kiss" I laughed too embarrassed.

After canoodling it was time for me to go, so I took my stuff and walked towards his front door.

"Thank you" he said taking my hand.

"No, thank you" I said giving him a goodbye kiss and leaving.

As soon as I got to the dorms I woke Cory up, it was around 1 in the morning.

"What the hell happened?" Cory said scared because I woke him up.

"I kissed him Cory, we kissed and cuddled" I said excited.

"Jill, you're in love" he said rolling to one side of the bed.

"Yes— I mean what? No" I said looking at him confused.

"Don't try to hide it, this kid got you, you're in love" he said. "Now let me sleep I gotta wake up early tomorrow" he said closing his eyes.

"Okay... sure sorry" I said leaning on my bed.

The kiss wasn't leaving my thoughts, those soft warm lips colliding with mine. I am truly amazed at how hard I'm falling for him.

Though not everything is hearts and sparkles.

We were chilling by the dorms when he got a text message on his phone. He chuckled.

You know I'm not the jealousy type, but messages kept coming.

"Um, Eitan?" I said trying to start a conversation while he was concentrated on his phone.

"Yeah sorry, it's a friend from Canada" he said glancing at me.

"A friend from Canada? That's cool" I said trying to be nice.

"Yeah she's coming to visit so we're taking her out" he said as I gasped.