1. The lantern

Mari and Jas were so excited! Even though the class believe Lila who claimed they were bullying her, stealing her things and hurting her... They were able to stay strong and now... It was paying off because they were at long last going to see UA forest! They heard so many things about the place... But the real stories are told at night, which is why they planned to go one night, Jasmine's landlord knew just like Mari's parents... But so did there classmates, as a result they didn't know that they were near as they listened to the old lady speak of the night curse "It is said that when one dwells into the forest at night... They are never to be seen again alive" sure it scared the two girls a bit... But Lila got a plan to get rid of the two for good so she could take over the school.

She made up a fake sob story about how the two girls hurt her and did things to her like she claims they often do to her but this time it was worst then what she lies about, Alya lost it and grabbed Mari with help from some classmates while others grabbed Jasmine, the two screamed for them to stop and put them back down but were yelled at about how they were getting what they deserve which brought attention while Adrien tried to make them stop... But it was too late, in an instant the two girls were chucked into the forest without a care in the world for any possible injuries they could get before they all left to get back home for the night to celebrate alone and then together in the morning when they get to school the next day.

The two girls were screaming as they fell, bumping into rocks and trees which earned them injuries that were hurting them pretty badly, but after a while they landed on ground, Mari wasn't moving which terrified Jasmine since she couldn't see her face at all as she tried to call for help, the pain she was in doubled making her unable to do much but try to focus on where they were and who was around, she was whimpering from the pain and trying her best to stand back up to try and look around even though she was in pain from her injuries... But she was simply too weak to move at all which made things harder for her to get them help.

She thought back to the curse and knew that no one would dare enter the forest because of the curse since no one wanted to go in but to then never be able to leave after finding them... So all she could do was hope for someone in the forest finds them and helps them to get patched up and somewhere safe, all of a sudden she noticed a light slowly coming towards them, she tried to call out for help but she could only let out sobs or whimpers from the pain she was in at the moment, the figure moved faster towards them and she felt a wave of relief from that fact as she sobbed even more then before at that fact.

When the figure was close enough she could see that there were two of them coming towards them making her feel even more relief, she did her best to lift her head but stopped from the pain "This is bad Kacchan, I don't think they will make it if we don't move now" a male voice said while examining her, she looked up without moving her body and noticed that the two figures were blurry to her eyes making her have no idea on what they look like at all, she did try to speak to them but the other figure gently moved to make her stay quiet "Just rest, will help you both" the other male figure spoke softly making her relax.

She wanted to stay awake, but her eyes were getting really heavy right now and all she could do was allow herself to get some sleep like her mind and body were screaming for her to get at long last, the first figure kept talking about somethig medical but a little away from her... More then likely checking on Mari's condition while the second figure gently strokes her hair all of a sudden... More then likely to help her sleep at the moment as he must have noticed she was trying to stay awake, she felt so safe because of that she felt okay with going to sleep right now as her eyes then closed shut as she went to sleep knowing that she and Mari would be alright in the end thanks to these two men who came to there rescue.

Meanwhile as Jasmine was sleeping... Izuku Midoriya was telling his childhood friend Katsuki Bakugo the injuries the two human girls have that needed specific treatment as soon as possible as he slightly floats around as he is a ghost while Katsuki who is a werewolf was gently stroking the hair of the other human girl who was now sleeping "Deku, I get that you wanna keep talking about there injuries... But I think we should move them inside now to treat there injuries" Katsuki said making Izuku look over quietly before quickly nodding and picks up Marinette while Katsuki takes Jasmine.

These two girls needed to be treated and fast... Who knows how much time they have left before there condition get's worse then when they found them from the sounds of there screams... They were worried that neither girls would make it out alive... They needed to survive "I don't know how much I can do, you might need to take the one you have to your place" Izuku explained as Katsuki sighed... But knew he could do it no matter what her injuries were at the moment... These girls were going to be alright.