4. Found out

His mate? Jasmine was selected by his inner wolf as his mate? He thought she was joking at the time but the moment the word ran through his mind... His inner wolf became excited at that making him now know she was right, so this was the answer as he returned inside his home to get some sleep after his parents left with the promise to come back another day or night, for the next few days, he watched Jasmine doing her own thing making his inner wolf happy to see her so happy and relaxed right now, Mari had brought some pastries over for her to enjoy and she she was having them as a snack while reading.

He was cleaning up the room she was using at the moment, he wasn't really sure on what he should do about what he found out to be honest... He wanted to tell her but didn't know how that would turn out, for now he wanted to focus on his things and then try and talk to Deku about his findings before meeting with his parents once again about all of this, his inner wolf wanted him to look at her and to claim her... But this was all happening way to fast in his opinion heck! She hasn't even met his parents! So why claim her before meeting them?? He sighs as he works in the room.

After a while, Jasmine comes back inside with a bright smile making him look at her, he wondered why she was smiling right now but decided to let her talk "Do you think we could go somewhere new? I really want to see more" she explained with a little hope in her tone of voice, he knew what this meant... Having her leave the safety of his land to meet people who might not accept her for being a human, he really didn't want her to go but at the same time... She deserved to meet people "I can let you meet my parents?" he offered and that was just what made her happy.

In an instant she smiles and her eyes sparkle at his answer, she began to jump around in excitement at the news as she began to wonder on what she would wear making her pace a bit while deep in thoughts about her outfit, Katsuki chuckles as he walks out and heads to a room he keeps locked where he works on clothes, he brings out an outfit (the one above ^^) and the moment her eyes land on it when he comes out... She looked amazed "This might be even better then what Mari makes!... Wait... Please don't tell her I said that... She might kill me if she found out I said that" she said in quick panic and Katsuki chuckles as he promises to keep quiet.

But he does enjoy knowing he might be better then her friend, so with that he hands her the clothes and tells her to get changed into them because they were heading out once she was ready, she quickly nodded and rushed into her room to do as told making him chuckle as he sees a little spirit floating towards him with a box... He knows full well that it's from Izuku's home, so he takes it inside and quickly writes a letter to Izuku to inform him of where they were going and how he didn't know when they would be back home at all.

He handed it to the spirit who then left quickly enough making him then turn to find Jasmine dressed and ready to go, he explained that she needed to stay close to his side making her smile and nod to his words as they left for a deeper part of the forest, he explained to her where he and Izuku lives is a safe part of the forest, his parents also live in a safe part but to get there is a little dangerous because many come through that path "And if you go alone they might figure it out and hurt you" he explained making her nod in understanding to his words, she loved the flowers around them as Katsuki explains things around them making her even more happy then ever before.

After a while... They arrived at his parent's house, he took her to the door and knocked making him hear his mother curse as she answers to find him and Jasmine there, she looked Jasmine over and then smiles "Oh my goodness!! Masaru come here!! Our damn brat brought the human girl here!!" she shouted making Jasmine look shocked at her words, before turning to Katsuki who simply sighs while trying to not yell right now, nothing was said for a moment as the two walked inside to be greeted by Mitsuki and Masaru who looked happy to meet Jasmine for the first time making her smile.

"It's so nice to finally meet you Jasmine" Masaru said making her look excited at that, as he guided her to the couch while Mitsuki took there son to the kitchen where they began to cook together "How are things between you two?" she asked making him sigh "I haven't told her about the mate thing because it's too soon for me to tell her" he explained making her sigh "Your gonna have to tell her at some point since this is a big thing and she needs to be told" she explained making him sigh and nod to her words since he knew that already "I know... But I just want to know her better before explaining this all to her" he said making Mitsuki nod as Masaru showed Jasmine pictures of himself, Mitsuki and Katsuki as pups and as they grew up.

The sight of her reacting to the pictures made him smile as she looked cute, sometimes Masaru will begin to point at a picture and get to telling her a story behind the picture making her look excited mostly out any emotion she could express at the moment while asking multiple questions about the picture making him chuckle as he answers her questions as best he can "Will I need to turn her into a werewolf?" he then asks making Mitsuki smile "Not at all... Your inner wolf sees her as his mate, he will make sure that if you were to have pups that nothing bad happens to her" she explained making Katsuki sigh in relief while looking at the human with a smile.