17. Surprise visit

"Katsuki! Hurry up with the wine bottle we need to go now!" Jasmine called out as Katsuki came to her side moments later making her smile, he looked very happy about what will be happening and she couldn't agree more with his wagging tail right now, they were going to visit Izuku and Marinette for dinner tonight before the two girls leave the forest for a few days to take care of a few things, it was of course planned and agreed on that they would leave the forest alone... But if they were gone longer then planned then the boys were to go find them.

Once outside, Katsuki shifted into his wolf form making Jasmine giggle as she got onto his back, once settled he ran off making her squeal in excitement to the whole thing, she was simply happy that her life was like this right now

Once outside, Katsuki shifted into his wolf form making Jasmine giggle as she got onto his back, once settled he ran off making her squeal in excitement to the whole thing, she was simply happy that her life was like this right now... She had a wonderful boyfriend, amazing children and great friends who were on her side, Mari was the same minus kids... Since Izuku is a ghost, having kids together is pretty hard to get and almost impossible without the help of a potion... However if she were to have his kids that they will have the soul of family who died in the past one by one.

It sucks because it was a coin toss on if they remember there past life or not and who is reborn is always random so if they were to have kids then they would need to keep an eye on the child while growing up, so for now they were waiting... Especially with the pups Jasmine had with Katsuki so it makes sense to wait until the three crazy pups were older and able to shift, Jasmine smiled as she saw Izuku's house with Mari outside waving at them, Katsuki barked making Jasmine giggle once more "Excited I see. But soon will be leaving for a bit so take care of the pups while i'm gone" she said making him whine and then bark as his answer.

Mari rushed over to hug her friend as Katsuki shifted back, he smiled to his friend who floated over to greet them "You made it! Were the pups sleeping when you left?" she asked making Jasmine smile and giggle "They were actually with Mitsuki and ...

Mari rushed over to hug her friend as Katsuki shifted back, he smiled to his friend who floated over to greet them "You made it! Were the pups sleeping when you left?" she asked making Jasmine smile and giggle "They were actually with Mitsuki and Masaru" Jasmine replied making the two nod as they all went inside, they all sat down as the boys had wine making the girls giggle at them "So were seeing Chloe right?" Jas asked making Mari nod "Yeah, she's going to be able to get us a room at her hotel so there shouldn't be a problem" Mari replied before the two continued talking about there plans.

The boys watched them for a bit before it was late enough for the two girls to head out, they knew where to leave the forest with ease and promised to be back soon "If anything happens you know what to do" Mari said making the two nod as the girls then left the forest, it was a little cold but neither minded as they headed for the Grand Paris where Chloe lives... They just didn't know if she was awake or not right now and could only hope for the best to happen for them in the end, when they arrived, a man looked at them in shock before making a call to someone and then telling them to go inside and wait in the lobby, when they sat down Chloe had rushed into the lobby in shock.

 They just didn't know if she was awake or not right now and could only hope for the best to happen for them in the end, when they arrived, a man looked at them in shock before making a call to someone and then telling them to go inside and wait i...

She clearly had gone out earlier and had yet to get ready for bed when they arrived, but she looked very happy to see the both of them, she took them to a room that she leaves as reserved for the both of them for the day they come back "I texted Sabrina come tomorrow morning earlier then planned... Cause i'm making sure were going to school in style" she claimed making Jas and Mari giggle before walking in while Chloe goes back to her room "Well then... Guess were not doing a solo entrance at school tomorrow like planned" Jasmine said as she laid on her bed "Guess not... But at least will have support from two great friends for tomorrow" Mari replied as she walked towards the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Jasmine sighs in the bed and closes her eyes for a moment while thinking about everything that was happening in her life, she was so happy with this life... It was better then if she hadn't fallen into the forest with Mari because Lila lied to everyone like she always does, she would have never fallen in love with anyone and would have died alone... But now she had Katsuki and her pups and she couldn't wait to talk to him about having more soon, to be honest she want's to go back but morning was coming soon and she wouldn't be able to do so.

The forest was lost to does who go in and try to leave... During the day that is, so it's safer at night or else during the day your lost, this was explained to her and Mari by Toshinori one day when he invited them both over into his home for lunch, he explained to them that while the story about getting lost in the forest to then be trapped was a half truth as it only happens during the day "The sun doesn't enter the forest when you enter... This results in the person getting lost and confused while trying to find there way out" he explained making them nod before relaxing with him.

Mari came out of the bathroom so Jasmine could take her turn before getting some sleep... They had a big day tomorrow, Jasmine couldn't wait for everyone's reaction to her and Mari being out of the forest like that, once done, she went to her bed as Mari was already sleeping at the moment, when the rays of the sun entered the room, Chloe and Sabrina walked in with clothes, products for there skin and bodies and make-up, the two sat up as breakfast came a while later, Chloe explained that they would be driven to school making the two nod as they finished getting ready and went into the car to get to school.

 They had a big day tomorrow, Jasmine couldn't wait for everyone's reaction to her and Mari being out of the forest like that, once done, she went to her bed as Mari was already sleeping at the moment, when the rays of the sun entered the room, Ch...

The looks on everyone's faces at seeing the four of them getting out of the car was perfect to Jasmine as she saw the pissed expression on Lila's face and the shocked look on Adrien's face... This was perfect in her opinion and she couldn't wait to get started on the next part of the plan with Mari to really hurt the ones who hurt them... And maybe have Chloe and Sabrina join in on the whole thing before asking them to come back with them to the forest to live there in peace from all the drama and the bullying that happened to them so far.