13. Fixing things

Mari left with Izuku a while later, after that Jasmine saw her with Sabrina and Chloe just walking and talking from what she could tell, she was happy that Mari was giving Chloe a chance to fix her mistakes between them right now... She was a bit worried that she won't ever forgive the blonde but Mari promised to give Chloe a chance which was good enough for her right now, Jasmine thought about going to join them but decided to wait for now... Chloe needed her chance with Mari for now.

She did plan to take the three girls out to eat though, and she planned to invite them to have some fun, she waited a bit before going out to quickly invite them as they agreed to go with her, she was happy at that moment and returned home to be with Katsuki and the pups for a bit before getting ready for there night between girls, she picked out her outfit and waited for the three girls to arrive before they get going, the pups were napping and Katsuki went to the door to greet the three girls before Jasmine walked out so they could get going.

She was happy to hang out with them since it had been a while since they all had fun to be honest, of course she has had fun times with Mari... But that was to get away from the Lila drama that was going on, now with Chloe and Sabrina things were even better to be honest, Sabrina revealed that tomorrow she wouldn't be joining them in the morning to hang out "I want Chloe to do things without me there at times" she had explained making them all nod in understanding to her words, it was obvious that Chloe needed to be able to do things without Sabrina there all the time.

So tomorrow was the perfect time to try it out, Chloe of course looked worried about the whole thing but the girls all claimed that everything would be alright in the end and she wouldn't need to worry anymore, Chloe sighed and promised to be ready tomorrow for them to hang out without Sabrina which them all very happy to her words "This is gonna be great! Your going to have so much fun Chloe I promise!" Jasmine claimed making the blonde smile and nod to her words as they enjoyed there time together before the two girls had to get back to there classmates.

This left Mari and Jas alone for now, not that they minded, it just meant that they could talk for a bit before Mari heads home and Jasmine returns to her family "I actually have an outfit I need to finish" Marinette explained making Jasmine smile and nod in understanding "Of course! You go on home and i'll head back too" she explained making Mari smile and nod as they split ways, Jasmine got back to find a box in Katsuki's arms, turns out it was an outfit Mari made for her to wear tomorrow which made Jasmine happy before heading to bed with Katsuki, the next day she put it on and then headed out to the town to wait for Mari and Chloe who walked over to her together making her able to see there outfits too.

The outfits Mari made were simply amazing, she was obviously the best designer here and no one could claim otherwise in her opinion, Chloe wouldn't stop spinning around in her dress and gush about it making the other two giggle at her, they then started to walk around a bit while talking about all kinds of things "Do you want to do something with us and Sabrina later or tomorrow?" Jasmine asked making Chloe think about it for a bit before agreeing to later on in the day which they were all happy to the plan.

So with that they continued there walk together, the three of them talked about all kinds of things until it was time to split ways, Jasmine returned home to greet Katsuki and the pups before going to get changed, she did plan to spend some time with her family just until she needs to go back out to join the girls "Things are going well I see" Katsuki explained making her smile and nod "Yup! Chloe is making a huge effort to fix things between her and Mari and I am so happy that she's doing so well" Jasmine explained making Katsuki smile before she walked out to find the girls back in town.

Adrien on the other hand was pissed, all he wanted to do is talk to Jasmine but she won't even give him time to talk at all... She simply ignores him like he did something terrible, which isn't true as all he did was be on her and Mari's side about Lila which is what friends do and yet she won't even look his way and smile or anything... Which he found as rude and unfair since right now she was being a horrible friend, he left the others to walk a bit alone and then he saw her with Mari, Chloe and Sabrina talking together while walking somewhere.

They looked very happy right now which confused him since she should be feeling bad for the way she treated him so far, he plans on going over to her and confront her when he saw them walk into a restaurant while laughing, he decided to follow and...

They looked very happy right now which confused him since she should be feeling bad for the way she treated him so far, he plans on going over to her and confront her when he saw them walk into a restaurant while laughing, he decided to follow and listen in on them without them seeing him or anything, he goes inside and takes a seat close to the group of girls and waits "So how are things between you and Katsuki? I mean you guys had those three pups and all" Sabrina says making Adrien raise a brow, Jasmine had pups? With that Katsuki guy of all people "Were doing great! I'm so happy with Katsuki to be honest, we actually agreed to wait until the pups can be left with his parents before trying for more" Jasmine said with a smile which shocked Adrien.

A waiter walked over to him and he orders like the girls were doing at the moment, they talk a bit more about a few things before the subject changes "So Lila has something planned... She came late to the group which caused us to not be able to go into the forest and I noticed she had something in her pocket before she moved to her bag" Chloe said making Sabrina nod "I saw it too! It looked like a small bottle of a red liquid" she explained which made Adrien wonder what Lila had "That is strange... If I remember right, the area you were to meet at to go into the forest is near Ochako's shop... I'll go see her and ask if Lila came in a bought something" Jasmine making Adrien worry about what Lila bought.

If he knew her... It was something so she could gain control... He had to stop her somehow before it's too late, the food arrived moments later and the girls went back to talking about things with laughter and smiles, Adrien felt cold as he ate, his food while looking amazing... Tasted bland to him at the moment but he still ate, after a while the girls pay for there meal and leave making him slowly do the same and leave to get back to his room with his thoughts going all over the place with what he just found out about Lila... He needed to stop her no matter what happens, but he didn't know how to do that at all right now.