7. Resolving things

Izuku watched as Marinette sketched a new design, this was a moment he really loved, after the talk with Toshinori... It took three days before a new sentence was given towards Himiko and Shoto, because Himiko lied about the incident and tried to get away with it... She was executed for her crimes, as for Shoto who turned his back on his friends to claim innocence to the villain... He was sent outside the town to live in Katsuki's old home while he took Shoto's since his old one was taken by someone else... As a result Izuku can go back to town at anytime and not once a year.

It has now been a month since then, Katsuki has been visiting them with Jasmine and she visits alone at times too, Izuku has seen Marinette looking outside but never gone into town like he did now "Mari... Let's go into town together, I need to buy a few things and will need your help" he explained making her look up and nod, she closed her sketchbook and got up to follow him out so they could get going to town to get what he needs, he smiled at her and then they were off for the town, Izuku looked over to where Shoto now lived, after it was announced that would live in Katsuki's home there, the werewolf took anything and everything that would have helped Shoto in the place.

Thus making him need to do things on his own without any help, it made Izuku smile when one of his little spirits return to tell him how something broke on Shoto and he was struggling to fix it, they slowly got closer to the town where they could see a familiar figure out and about, Jasmine looked to be going around and buying things, he also noticed that she looked a bit nervous about something... But he was certain she would talk to them when she was ready to do so, they walked inside the town as she walked away which made Mari wish she could have talked to her.

He could tell that the outfit she was wearing was made by Katsuki making him smile as they got into the shop he needed to buy a few things from, once done they left the shop and went to the next one while Jasmine headed back home, she had really n...

He could tell that the outfit she was wearing was made by Katsuki making him smile as they got into the shop he needed to buy a few things from, once done they left the shop and went to the next one while Jasmine headed back home, she had really needed this so the fact that Katsuki offered for her to go into town she took it, the truth was that... He told her about the whole mate thing and how he was actually nearing his rut making him need to prepare for it, she had been lost on everything he said to her but she needed time to think it all over so she went to her room and then worked hard to pack up everything and then unpack it all in the new place.

Her mind began to wonder with each passing day as they near the day of Katsuki's rut, she didn't know what to say to Katsuki as she headed back home... To be honest she wanted to tell him how she felt about him... But didn't know if she was ready, she opened the door and felt like something was wrong and it was connected to Katsuki, she felt worry and quickly began to move around before heading to his room where she heard growling making her worry even more "Katsuki? Are you alright in there?" she asked softly as the growling stopped and then whining began to come out.

She was so confused about this, what was she supposed to do? Just go in and try to help? Or stay out here and wait until he talks? The whimpers and whines began to get louder making her sigh and speak "I'm coming in... Please move away from the door" she said softly as she then walked inside the room, the room was dark but not enough that she couldn't see where anything was, before she could figure out everything in the room... She was jumped on by Katsuki all of a sudden, it surprised her as she fell to the floor with him above her, she tried to focus but Katsuki was already sniffing her neck which frightens her quite a bit as she doesn't know what he might do to her.

Katsuki didn't know what was going on, the last thing he could remember was asking Jasmine to get him a few last minute things for his rut while he finished setting up his room for his rut, all of a sudden everything went dark which made him worry since he didn't know where Jasmine was at the moment and that worried him greatly since anything could happen during his rut while he doesn't have control on himself... It was all his inner wolf who was using his body right now until his rut is finally over, but then he finally woke up... He was now in control again with his body making him sigh in relief until he heard the sound of a whimper.

And turned to find Jasmine... With blood, bite marks and claw marks all over her body...

He quickly moved to treat her injuries until he saw that he had taken her during his rut and had claimed her in the end, he felt horrible for doing this to her, he mentally yelled at his inner wolf for doing this to her without letting her talk, he carried her out of his room and got her cleaned bandaged, dressed and then settled into her bed to rest, he made sure to leave her anything she might need when she wakes up before leaving the room to go to the kitchen to prepare them both something to eat as he was starving right now and he was certain she didn't eat.

Once done cooking, he took a tray to her room and then went to his own to clean it up... And found food wrappers and pieces of food around, he was hungry so it must have been Jasmine who ate the food instead of him, at least that relieved him a bit... But he still worried about what happened to Jasmine, so he cleaned up and then sent letters to both Izuku and his parents of the situation... He just hoped that they would be able to help him with everything he just did to the one he loves.