15. The plan and event

Lila huffed as she looked around, the Halloween party was happening

Lila huffed as she looked around, the Halloween party was happening... Yet no one in her class was looking or coming towards her, she was really angry about that since they only seemed to care about what Jasmine and Marinette were wearing right now... Including Chloe, Sabrina and Juleka... It made her sick to her stomach since the five looked better then her as she wears her goddess outfit, she was certain that she would make everyone look at her but instead... No one cared about her at all which made her want to pour the potion in the drink bowls now more then ever.

Jasmine wore a sort of white fox themed costume, it was making everyone want to touch the ears and tail even though most of the people of the forest kept touching it and the class was denied the right to do the same... Which she found very odd, then there was Mari's outfit, she wasn't sure if she was trying to be a warrior or an assassin but people loved her costume and praised her for the hard work she put into making it just like the other four she made that were being worn by Jasmine, Chloe, Sabrina and Juleka... Pissed her off that she never saw them or heard the girls talking about one of there costumes... Then it would have been trashed.

 Then it would have been trashed

All five outfits were amazing, she had to admit that much

All five outfits were amazing, she had to admit that much... But it still pissed her off, Sabrina, Chloe and Juleka looked like they were magic in some way, but they were also being called fairies for some reason but she simply glares at them for a moment before thinking about the bottle she has on her, the witch made her the potion of control, she simply needs to pour it in a drink and the one who drinks it will be under the control of the one who poured the potion in... Meaning if she pours it into the dish that held what everyone was drinking... It would only be a matter of time before everyone is under her control.

She looked at the time and noticed how everyone was now dancing... Meaning this was the perfect time to use the potion, everyone will want to drink something after dancing so that was perfect, she went to the dish and while making it look like she was getting herself a drink, she pulled out the bottle from between her breasts, popped it open and poured everything inside, she mixed it a bit in secret and then walked away while slipping the bottle back where it had been, she then walked away and acted like she did nothing wrong in the first place as she smiled and sipped her drink at times, about three songs later people began to head off to get something to drink.

Lila watched with a secret grin as they all began to slowly drink... One by one going under her control without knowing it, she made sure that she saw everyone drink before walking over to where the music was being played and snapped her fingers... Only no one froze when she did the action, she raised a brow and did it again, and again, and again... After she snapped her fingers for who knows how many times she realized that something was wrong and she looked for the witch "Ochako isn't going to help you" she turned to find Jasmine there as she glared at the girl she was certain she had gotten rid of.

"I hired Ochako to make a potion to counter the one you paid her to make... As a result you don't have control on anyone here" she explained making Lila's eyes widen to her claim, that couldn't be right... She was certain that the witch would keep her mouth shut since that was her policy "Ochako tells me everything... Everyone here in the forest knows everything... So with you the policy doesn't work on us... Only miss Bustier and the class would never know" she grinned at those words as Lila went pale as a ghost... Everyone in the forest but her teacher and classmates knew about her plans!?

She looked around and saw it... All of those who live in the forest... Grinning at her as they take long sips of there drinks and others going for refills, it was then that Lila understood that she had lost... She wasn't going to control them in the end like she hoped "What you shouldn't have done was eat that treat that Denki gave you... Cause inside was a truth potion" she then giggled as Lila's eyes widen at what that meant "Yes Lila... No matter what you won't be able to lie about yourself or others... Instead you will say the truth on all of your actions and what you think of others when asked" Jasmine walked away with a laugh as Lila grew angrier by the second.

She was stuck! There was no way that Ochako will make her a potion to counter this at all! So she was now stuck! But wait... Shouldn't it wear off at some point? Meaning she just needs to keep quiet for a while and soon she will be able to lie again! It was perfect, all she needed to do is find a way to tell the others that she can't talk for a while or be absent from school until the potion wears off! Everything will be fine after that, she grinned towards Jasmine before skipping away, as Mari walked over "Did you tell her that the potion works in all ways of communication and that it's permanent?" she asked making Jasmine fake gasp "Oh no! I must have forgotten!" she said in a sarcastic way making her friend laugh.

They didn't plan on telling Lila any of that... Instead planned to watch her realize this and try to stop it's effect... Which is to apologize to the people she wronged and tell them why... Which she will never know about or even if they told her she will never do it because she believes to have done nothing wrong but tell people what they want to hear, they giggled a bit before walking away to have fun... Adrien on the other hand was watching them the whole time, he saw Jasmine talking to Lila and then faking a reaction about something to Mari... But he had no idea on what it was about... But he planned to find out after the party.