2. Treatment

Jasmine woke up in a bed, she knew it wasn't hers since the bed and fabric were softer than her own... Meaning she was in a house in the forest... Meaning she and Mari we're saved "Mari!" she exclaimed as she quickly sat up... Only to hold her head in pain, it didn't make sense to her as she looked around the room, where was she? Where was Mari? Is she alright? Is she safe? So many questions were going through her head until her eyes landed on a first aid kit... Someone brought her here and patched her up.

She sighed in relief... But it didn't give her any answers about her friend Mari, she needed to know where she was right now so with that in mind... She slowly got out of bed, until she noticed her clothes, it wasn't what she wore at first... It was a cute snow themed outfit that made her look at herself through the mirror that was in the room before remembering that she needed to know where she was and where Mari was right now, she slowly got to the door and then opened the door to find a hallway... And heard noise towards her left making her slowly leave the room and go towards the noise.

As she got closer, she began to clearly hear the noise of someone cooking in there making her wonder if it was her savior, she slowly peeked into the room to find a tall male figure with spiky blonde hair

As she got closer, she began to clearly hear the noise of someone cooking in there making her wonder if it was her savior, she slowly peeked into the room to find a tall male figure with spiky blonde hair... But that wasn't what she was focused on at the moment... No it was the fact he had wolf ears and tail on him which made her wonder what he was and where she was even more, the man then froze for a moment to sniff the air... Then turned to reveal blood red eyes looking straight at her which surprised her greatly "Good, your awake... Thought you would wake up later on so I could bring the food to you... But guess it's fine so just sit at the table" he said while pointing to the table before her.

She was still a little confused though, who was he? And where was she? She slowly went towards the table and sat down like she was told to do and waited for him to finish cooking so she could maybe get some answers like she hopes to get, she didn'...

She was still a little confused though, who was he? And where was she? She slowly went towards the table and sat down like she was told to do and waited for him to finish cooking so she could maybe get some answers like she hopes to get, she didn't need to wait so long as he turned towards her with a plate of delicious breakfast food "It should be light enough for you to eat right now without getting sick, just let me know if your still hungry" he said making her nod as she then began to eat her meal happily, the bacon was crispy and delicious, the pancakes were fluffy and the fruits were fresh making her smile at each bite she took.