Can Lying be Good? Redux

A/N: So yes. At this point... I definitely owe you all a two-fer. So please still leave a comment and vote if it strikes your fancy. 

Also an extra bit of news... 

One of my other projects; Inversions and Contradictions is in its final chapters. Both will be released once they are completed and a new Sanders Sides AU is also in the works. 

Amity's ghost boy and the Vine guy come together as do the Sides. In a world of ghosts death doesn't mean a damn thing to separate a family. Nor does it stop from making new ones. The Myth of the Great Man Baby... And the Ghosts Who Raised Him. 

(Whoever correctly guesses the reference gets a virtual cookie. 

That's it for me and hey, no annoying AN for next chapter. I know how much you all appreciate my overdramatic self. 😛

                                                                 **********************

It took a large amount of arguing before they finally agreed. 

Their best bet of hiding out to plan and retreat when needed was the Imagination. 

Specifically what used to be the twins' treehouse. 

Roman mourned of what was left. Wood and shingling with the flag, reduced to cinders. 

What surrounded them was now a swamp of eerie oil. In its depths were gnarling, savage mole like abominations. 

The haggard Princely aspect called them all inside of a new rounded abode. 

The door was a simple, heavy banner where a lower room had four beds in a single circle with matching symbols to each Side. 

Above was a portion of a second floor adhered to the wall and below the window with a single bed. 

To the left was a simple kitchenette. 

There was little left to do for now. Deceit was very much in a non-talkative mood, simply sitting upon his bed with his arms crossed, conveying disdain. 

Patton just wasn't sure what to think. 

Deceit had done so many horrible things. Not only to Patton over the years, not even just to Roman, Logan was actually pretty, in the clear about Deceit, and Virgil. 

Oh Lord Virgil. 

Only at one point he would go back to the Dark Sides after a video. There was a time where someone bandaged bruises and mended clothes, warning him about being in bed on time. 

He just always claimed to want to do what was best for everyone. Well no, not quite everyone. 

Deceit very much did not care about the other Sides. Never had and rightfully never would. 

No, Deceit could only come close to caring about one person. 

And said person was down to begging for some company like a petulant child. 

"If I make you some chocolate milk will you be quiet?"

Thomas was very intrigued and took the agreement. 

Thomas was the only one Dee could care for. Whatever he did was for his sake. Until it wasn't. 

There was nothing in it for him to keep the Mind the way it currently was. 

Not with Thomas pacing about trying to prod conversation out of Roman or even Deceit. 

The latter going so far as to shove his face away with his gloved hand.