Selfish

A/N: And the mind itself is tearing!? How in Thomas-sphere can this end?(welcome to my 10:00 p.m fever type brain).

Please leave a vote and comment. And here comes the moment. How does Wrath's story end? How does it continue? Can Thomas and the others come away from this and what about Deceit? What about Roman? If you want these answers then I will see. Of course, it would be great if you're all interested.

For now, that is all... to be determined.

                                                                        **************************

Remy lay in what could be called a settee. Or whatever could pass for matter and tangible in this hard, empty Neutrality of nothingness.

The edges of the end but much too cowardly to throw all in to the inevitability of one truth. The dark, dark Play-Doh abyss.

death without the commitment, life without all the butt hurt and responsibilities. Much like sleep itself.

Least it was supposed to be.

So, what fuckers, what absolute extra-dykes made it all tear in on itself like nothing but paper.

Hairline fractures across a horizon of grey smog in blinding white before beating back to normal.

Seconds of seizing instability and the deep, resounding tear of a pair of overalls.

A swipe of his hand panned to yet another shot.

Only this sector had the vague building blocks of some oasis or maybe a desert.

Pulling down his shades he then found, fuck.

A ripe, fresh as ass break a mile long and an eyelash thick.

"Well fuck guys."

                                                                     *************************

Deceit felt it first, snapping himself into action.

'I need you.'

Thomas.

"What say you?"

"I really hope he has an actual plan," Logan commented.

"Onward hoooooo!" Roman proclaimed already having sunk out.

Logan took his hand beginning to sink as well into the ether.

In a pop Deceit appeared alongside Logan. He gagged, clearly having become slightly sick.

"How, how do you do that? Good Lord, the nonexistence of-- of anything."

"Alright now," he swept his sights towards the fathomless dark.

Deceit continued to guide him, quickly having found a lost Roman.

There is where they discovered the first lasting cracks.

Those fissures continued to grow.

"Ahhh!" Roman yelped. "What-- what do we do?"

"Unless you absolutely don't sense that," he referred to the tug of their Host, "then I suppose continue our wanderings and hope we don't become unmade..."

"Very well..."

Deceit absolutely did not scream within the booming vastness of the Subconscious.

It was in a bolt of lightning that they found who else but Wrath.

"Now isn't this a surprise," he perked. "A whole reunion. Now you can all die together!!"