Chapter 22

I hear Enya's soft breaths when I wake up. Last night was more than I could've imagined. I can still feel her kissing me. Her touch was like a ghost and I could still feel her hands all over me. I can't stop thinking about her now, I think last night was really what did it for me. Enya knows what she is doing and it turns me on just thinking about her. The thought of her on me is driving me crazy, maybe I need to just go to sleep again and wait for her to wake up.

She is so pretty when she sleeps. She always has her head tucked in and her lips slightly apart. I can't stop staring at her lips but I need to stop. Every time I look at her flashbacks from last night flood into my head. The way she made me feel last night was incredible. I can't explain how or why she's got me wrapped around her finger.

"Hello there," Enya grumbles in her sleep. I know that she is awake now and I am glad. I wanted to talk to her and tell her that I want to see my mom.

"Good morning," I move some hair away from her face, "I wanted to talk to you about something."

She opens her eyes finally and just stares at me. "What is it?" Enya seems almost concerned.

"I want to see my mom," I just blurt it out. I don't care anymore what she thinks. If she has a problem then something isn't right between us.

"Ok, no problem at all. You want to go today?" Enya sits up, and cups my face in her hands, kissing me softly. "I'm sorry for taking you away from her, I can tell you love her a lot." She speaks with such softness to her voice that I almost pee myself. Never have I heard her talk like this to me.

Enya has never been this sweet before. She seems genuinely sorry. I pull her lips back to mine and tackle her on the bed. "I would love to. You are the best." I say in between kisses.

We lay there for a few moments in her bed just enjoying each other's company. Whenever I am close to her there is a deep stirring in my stomach. I don't know if it is because of how stunning she truly is or if I genuinely have feelings for her.

We are laying down in her bed, facing each other. My fingers are resting in her soft hair. I smooth down her fly-aways and press my lips softly to hers. I could kiss her all day. The way she moves her mouth with mine, how her hands trail up and down my chest. I can't stop.

"Queen Enya?" We both scramble away from each other as Cyra and Ember come in. "I thought I would teach her how to do the laundry..." she trails off once she sees how we are situated.

"Um, yeah of course. Marrick was just leaving," Enya shoves me away from her and I stumble towards the door, giving her a playful glare. "Why don't you show him how to get back into the human realm today, Ember." Enya continues.

"Yes, I will come to get him after we are done with the laundry, Your Highness," Ember scoots away from the door, dragging Cyra with her. Poor Cya probably doesn't know what she got herself into.

Enya just nods at Ember and Cyra and flops down on her bed. I think this is my time to leave. Once I shut Enya's door softly behind me, I take a deep breath in. I am kind of hungry so maybe I should get something to eat.

I already know how to get to the kitchen without any help or direction. I can't tell you how many times I've gone there. I also haven't seen a lot of Ember lately either. She must be running around the castle with Cyra.

I do hope that they can be good friends with each other. Ember only had Enya and then she got me but we had a big misunderstanding. Now we have a new friend for her so I am praying for her sake that they can be best buds.

I love the food here honestly. I didn't think that it would be this good. It seems like the same food that we have in the human realm but much richer and more flavorful. Ember wasn't lying on that first day that I might just get hooked on the food. She is not wrong. It is probably one of the main reasons why I haven't tried to run away yet.