Chapter 24

The next morning is like heaven. Just turning around in Enya's bed and getting to see her lying there is all I can ask for. The more time I spend with her intimately and just normally, I think my feelings just grow for her more every day. Sometimes I just like to stare at her while she sleeps. Not in a creepy way of course. I just can't seem to get her out of my head.

"You know what I've been thinking about?" Enya suddenly mumbles from the tight ball she is currently laying in.

"What is that?" I snuggle my head on her stomach. Maybe I would get to be little spoon for once. I've actually heard from many boys that it's actually more comfy.

"I really think that having a ball idea was really good," she runs her hands through my hair.

"You think so?" I close my eyes. It feels like heaven when she plays with my hair.

"Mhm," Enya doesn't stop playing with my hair. I just might fall asleep on her again. Her body is so comfy and I love feeling her boobs under my head. They are kind of flat so it's not as uncomfy. I really don't care all that much that she is flatchested. She is still beautiful to me, no matter what.

Enya is kind of tall and skinny so her body is shaped kind of like a board, flat. She has the most beautiful face that I've ever seen so I don't understand why she is so infatuated with me. I feel like I am just plain and average. I know she really likes my abs though, but she doesn't see them all that often so that may be why.

I stretch my arms above my head, making a loud grunt. It always feels good to stretch in the morning, especially after spending a night cuddling. My body is starting to get tight in many places.

"We should spend today planning for the ball then," Enya stares at my abs, not trying to hide it at all. I've pretty much gotten used to her staring at me all of the time.

"Okay, we can definitely do that. Probably need Ember and Cyra to help because I have no idea what I am doing," I snort and Enya just gives me a lopsided smile.

"Yeah don't think I would need your help with this one too much. I guess you can just have a free day and then we'll let you know if we need you," Enya says.Just before I am about to leave her room, Enya presses her body on mine and gives me a hard kiss. "I'll see you soon." She kisses me again. I don't know what I am going to do all day. I might go for my daily run and just see what happens from there.

Usually I just take off my shirt and run in my shorts but today I want to change some things up. I've pretty much got the whole day to do whatever I want so why not switch things up? I could run without any pants on or maybe just my underwear. I could also just stay on the path around the castle too since I am probably just going to be in my underwear.

It does get really hot out there whenever I run though. It seems that I sweat almost all of the water out of my body. I usually am super sweaty and gross and I have to get water from the kitchen or I might die. Enya and all of her fire subjects don't have to deal with this problem because they are made out of fire. Nothing really bothers them except for water or any of Enya's sister's elements. They seem to clash so I don't want to be there ever if that happens.

+++++++++++

After I get done with my run, I am laying on one of the couches that we were siting in the first night I was here. I am exhausted and just chilling in my silk underwear. It is brand new though, because I sweated through the other ones. I already got my water and drank like two cups already.

I haven't heard from Enya and the others recently so they must be doing fine on their own. I am kind of bored so maybe I should see how they are doing. I honestly don't know where they are right now but if I walk around the castle I should be able to find them soon enough.