Trenta

====

====

Weeks came and went with Changbin randomly visiting on the weekends or for dinner. The twins grew closer and closer to the male which gave Felix more time to himself; alone time in the apartment at least.

It was the weekend, around 12, and Felix had just finished cleaning the kitchen after making lunch. The twins were in the living room looking through their board games. "Papa, is Mr. Binnie coming over?" Ryu asks as he spotted the adult sitting on the couch. "I think so, he had some things to do though," Felix answered and watched their reactions before they went back to find a board game to play.

Felix smiles and looks around for the remote which didn't last long as a knock echoed through the apartment. He looked over and pushed off the couch, leaving the living room and walking to the front door. He looked through the peephole and his eyebrows furrowed at Changbin who had three other males around him. He slowly unlocked the door and opened it. "Hey...Lix," Changbin said and Felix eyed the other three. "They followed me," Changbin quickly said before Felix could kill him. "Mhm..what do they want?" Felix asks and Chan, one of the three who tagged along, spoke up, "we wanted to talk with you."

Felix blinked at him and his eyebrows furrowed. "Um...I'm going to be busy," Felix said as he grabbed Changbin's hand and pulled him inside. "Felix, you can't ignore us," Chan said and Felix slipped out of the apartment after whispering something to Changbin who nodded his head. "Look, long story short," Felix said, "I came back because of the twins I have. I was forced to leave because of something. I didn't want to see you guys again, because I wasn't ready. I only met Bin because of the twins."

The three stared at the male and Chan sighed. "Lix, we just wanted to know what happened and why you had to leave. We're not expecting you to join back, but if-"

"I can't."

Chan discontinued his talking as his face fell into a shocked look. "What do you mean?" Jisung asks and Felix looks at him. "I just can't," Felix answered and he sighed. "I have things to do...now," Felix answered and the three gave slow nods. Felix gave a smile before opening the door and quickly stepping back inside; the sounds of the twins laughing caught his attention. He smiled brightly as he closed the door and locked it, walking over to where the laughing was from.

Changbin was the culprit of the laughing fit. Michi was watching the adult toss the oldest toddler a few centimeters in the air as Ryu made funny noises. Felix couldn't help but allow a smile to dance its way onto his lips as his body leaned against the wall that separated the entryway and living room.

Changbin set the toddler down who plopped himself onto the floor as he started laughing hysterically. The adult looked up and smiled at Felix who was watching; also catching his eye. "Hey," Felix said and Changbin took the chance to walk over, being mindful of the children. "Hey, sorry about them, I tried to lose them," Changbin asks as he slowly moves in front of Felix who shifted to have his back fully on the wall. "It's fine, it was weirdly nice to see them again," Felix said and Changbin's eyebrows furrowed. "Are you sure?" He asks and Felix nods his head. "Yeah, if it bothered me, I would've told you," Felix said as his hands slowly grabbed Changbin's.