Chapter 1: The Origin

Forrest: Must we really do this?

Willow: I fear we have no other choice dear.

Tide: Indeed. I don't like it either, but...

Poole: A direct order from him is nothing we have a choice about...

Forrest: Yeah, I suppose you're right.

Willow: Here she is.

Tide: Thank you, we'll be back.

*Tide and Poole travel to the world of the Kais.*

Supreme Kai: Ah you're here, shall we go then?

Elder Kai: Hey don't forget about me!

Kibito: I shall join as well, sir.

Tide: Huh...

Supreme Kai: *Sigh* let's just go.

Poole: *Giggles.*

*The group arrives at the Omni King's Domain.*

Supreme Kai: Well, we're the last ones, and you two have our guest of honor.

Poole: Right, well, here we go.

*They enter the grand meeting hall and are met with menacing glances from all the Gods of Destruction, Kais, and Angels. They are also met by the Grand Priest and the Omni King himself.*

Zen-Oh: Yay everybody's here now!

Grand Priest: Correct, sire. Now, allow me to begin. As you know, you've all been called here for a very specific reason. Our precious Omni King grows fearful of the day that the ever growing "Galactic Abyss" may someday destroy us all. This is where you all come in. First off, the child. Do bring it to our sire, won't you?

Poole: H-huh? O-oh right, yeah! Here she is, sir.

*She hands over the Saiyan child.*

Grand Priest: Now, the rest of you know what to do.

*All the gods, kais, and angels begin to pour their most powerful energy into the baby, even the Grand Priest, and in return she begins to cry, as expected from a mortal child. However, this crying stops and turns to joy and laughter when Grand Zen-Oh lends his energy to her.*

Zen-Oh: Woah that was fun!

Grand Priest: I'm glad you enjoyed it sire, now, let us continue. This child now has the power of every last one of us dieties flowing through her blood. However, this power will be sealed away until she one day awakens to it herself. If she cannot do so, then we may very well all perish, as fate demands. However, if she does, then there may yet be hope. But until then, no one else shall know of this by any means, not even the child or her own parents. A Saiyan child was best fit, as they've shown the most potential for growth among any other species. She just so happened to be the newest born Saiyan is all. An adult would no longer be ripe enough. She is also now unkillable by any means. However, she can still sustain pain and injury, just as any mortal would. But, her recovery rate will always be 100% for a full recovery. She will go on to live a typical life that the people of your domain do, mortals. You two were only specifically chosen to come here as you've been noted the most powerful and resilient mortals in your domain. Though you should all keep one thing in mind. If the prophecy is foretold, she will challenge all of you in the name of power. If she does, do not hold back. Aim to kill the unkillable. She is the Omni Queen, and will be supremely more powerful than our current King here. Otherwise, you may all now return to your places of residence. Farewell!

*And so the two Saiyans returned to Earth, and home to West City along with the child.*

Tide: Did that... really just happen?

Poole: ...It's definitely hard to believe... but how could it have possibly been fake?

Tide: You've got a point there... Let's just get the kid back to Forrest and Willow.

Poole: Yeah.

[Not much later.]

Tide: We're back guys, though I must tell you... that we actually can't tell you what has happened. A dark fate may fall upon us all otherwise.

Poole: Unfortunately this is the truth, however, your kid's safe and sound. No problems.

Willow: *Teary Eyed* She's safe! Thank you so much! That's all that matters to us, just her safety.

Tide: Well I'm definitely glad to hear that haha. Have you decided on a name for her yet?

Forrest: Of course! What kind of parents would we be if we didn't give her a name already? She may only be three days old, but we had a name for her well in advance. I've got no idea what I'd do if anything ever happened to our dear little Sally!