Chapter 5: The Adventure Begins!

*Bulma explains the rules of this world to them, and what they must do to return.*

Bulma: And lastly, this little guy is Ziku! He'll help guide you on your quest.

Sally: Thank you, Miss Bulma!

Bulma: Haha, you kids be off now. Stay safe out there!

Sally and Pinich: Bye bye!

Ziku: Greetings, Sally, Pinich. I have two energy readings, who most likely belong to Goten and Trunks.

*They travel to the energies.*

???: So we just randomly got summoned here to enter in some contest?

???: Well those two from before were no pushovers, that's for sure. And that technique they had, fusion was it? It allowed them to merge into one.

Ziku: Greetings, Goten and Trunks.

???: Huh? Who are you supposed to be? And who's Goten and Trunks? I'm Nappa, and that's Raditz. You looking to fight, 'cause I've been itching to get my hands dirty! Bring it on!

Sally and Pinich: Waahhh!

*Sally and Pinich fight Nappa, not amounting to much, though he lets them live.*

Raditz: These kids were a waste of time. And this robot, at least smashing it will be fun.

Sally: Noooo!

*Suddenly, two young warriors appear to save them.*

Trunks: You guys are still up to this?

Goten: Hey are you guys ok?

Nappa: Butt out, you brats!!

Trunks: Come on, let's just knock 'em out Goten.

Goten: But aren't you forgetting someone? 4 on 2 wouldn't be fair.

Trunks: Well if we fuse again, we could just do it.

*Raditz and Nappa begin to look nervous.*

Goten: Well yeah, but we can't fuse right away after unfusing.

Trunks: Oh, right, well I guess you guys get to pick who's gonna fight.

Sally and Pinich: ...Huh?

Sally: What if we just try again?

*And so the duos battle it out, this time wjth Sally and Pinich prevailing.*

Sally: Yay!

Pinich: Good job!

Trunks: Cool, guys.

Goten: Yeah that was awesome!

Raditz: This isn't the last you'll see of us!

*They fly off.*

Ziku: Pleased to meet you, Goten and Trunks.

Trunks: I guess Ziku means you already met my mom and know about the tournament.

Sally: Yep.

Goten: Well we're gonna need 5 members of our team to enter. And we've already got 4 now.

Pinich: Well, actually. I was thinking about making my own team. I wanna go toe-to-toe with Sally in the ring! And we'll see who's the strongest once and for all!

Sally: Really? That sounds good to me hehe! I'm gonna win!

Pinich: In your dreams! Anyway, you guys stay with her. I'm off! *He then flies away.*

Sally: Guess it's just us 3 now.

Goten: Yeah. But no point in slowing down now!

Trunks: Yeah! We GOTTA win, no matter what!

Sally: Yeah you're right. In that case, let's go!

*They fly off in search of teammates, yet they just defeated everyone they come across.*

Sally: Aww man. What do we do now then?

Trunks: Hmm... Oh right! Ziku probably knows something!

Ziku: Detecting energy from another dimension.

Goten: Another dimension?!

Ziku: The energu appears to be Goku.

Sally, Goten, and Trunks: WHAAAAAT?!?!

Ziku: If you raise your energy high enough, you may open a space-time, and warriors should appear from them.

Goten: Well... I guess there's only one way to find out.

*They fly to the energy reading and begin to raise their ki as much as possible. Then, a giant hole appears in front of them. A small figure jumps out, and he appears to be very similar to Goten, yet he has a tail and bears a sort of staff on his back.*

Sally: ...Goten?

Goten: Another me?

Ziku: Greetings, Son Goku.

Sally, Goten, and Trunks: Huh?!

Goten: A-are you actually my dad?!

*Ziku explains to them what's going on.*

Goku: Woah this is crazy! But when can we eat?

Sally: Let's go back to Capsule Corp.

*They head back to Capsule Corp, where Bulma feeds them and goes into more detail about what's happening.*

Trunks: Thanks, Mom! *They go back outside.*

Goten: They're back?

Sally: Why won't you guys just give up already?

Nappa: This time will be different!

Raditz: It's time you learn the true terror of facing a Saiyan in combat.

Raditz and Nappa: Fuuuuu... sion... HA!!!

Natz: Ahaha! How's that?!

Trunks: They just copied us!

Goten: We gotta fuse too!

*And so they began to battle. Once they spotted an opening, Goten and Trunks fused into Gotenks, and the three of them easily won.*

Raditz: This isn't the end!

Nappa: We'll be back!

Trunks: Whatever!

Ziku: Incoming call from Bulma.

Trunks: Huh? Oh, hey Mom.

Bulma: Hey kids, good job just now! But now I can finish what I was saying. This world is divided into parts. You'll need to defeat enemies and gather energy to open barriers to move between areas. So get out there and win!

Trunks: You got it! Bye Mom!

Sally: Alright, now that we know what to do, let's get to it!

*And so they begin taking on any challenger and everyone else willing to fight. And they finally break down all the barriers in ther path and proceed to the next area.*

Sally: Awesome! This is gonna be so fun, I just know it!