Chapter 7: The Ginyu Force!

Trunks: Now that there's five of us, breaking down barriers should be no problem!

???: Did you say, breaking down barriers?

Sally: Huh?

*Five figures emerge one-by-one, each striking an odd pose.*

Recoome!

Burter!

Jeice!

Guldo!

Ginyu!

All: And together we are, THE GINYU FORCE!

Captain Ginyu: Did you kids say you'll break down the barrier?

Sally: Yeah, that's right.

Captain Ginyu: You must tell us how!

Jeice: Yeah, you're gonna tell us, NOW!

Recoome: Even if we gotta beat it outta you!

Captain Ginyu: You idiots! Is that how you ask for help?! IS IT?! Apologies, you see, there's a barrier we really need to get through. Someone very important to us may be trapped inside.

Pan: Trapped? That sucks.

Captain Ginyu: We'll repay you of course. We'll teach you our special technique!

Guldo: Captain, surely you don't mean--

Burter: But Captain, we worked our butts off to come up with that!

Captain Ginyu: I'm quite generous, aren't I?

Recoome and Burter: You're awesome!

Jeice and Guldo: That's our captain!

Captain Ginyu: Seems like a good offer, right?

Sally: Hehe yeah that sounds great!

Jeice: Sorry about before lads, we'll treat you all to chocolate parfaits later.

Goku: Woah can you eat that? Tell them everything, Sally!

Goten: Yeah, Sally, tell them now!

Captain Ginyu: Well then, Sally, let's get to it............ UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Sally: Huh?! What's wrong?

Captain Ginyu: It's snack time.

Pan: What?!

Captain Ginyu: It's snack time, but we need to break the barrier immediately. If only there were a hero to aid us in these desperate times.

Ginyu Force: ... *Stares at them.*

Goku: *To Sally* They're making it pretty obvious what they want, Sally.

Captain Ginyu: So, you'll do it?

Sally: Hmm... fine.

Captain Ginyu: Hooray! Thank you, youngsters! Here's the location of the barrier. We'll get parfaits and wait for you in Hercule City. When you return, we'll show you that special technique!

Sally: Welp, guess we'd better get started. Let's go guys! *They blast off.*

*The team gathers enough energy to break down the barrier and begin to explore inside.*

Sally: Hello?! Anybody here??

Trunks: Looks like nobody's here. Guess we better tell them.

Goten: Let's go back to Hercule City!

*They arrive at Hercule City.*

Sally: Heya Captain, we didn't find anybody inside the barrier, sorry.

Captain Ginyu: Don't apologize young one, you still helped us. And us promised, our special technique. I call it, the five way fusion!

Goten and Trunks: The what?!

*Captain Ginyu explains to them how the five way fusion works.*

Captain Ginyu: Now, you must all be very precise, and keep in mind that it only lasts for five minutes and can only be done once every twelve hours. Now give it a go!

Trunks: You ready, Goten?

Goten: Yep, Sally?

Sally: Yeah, let's do it guys!

*They begin the process of the fusion, and succeed in their efforts.*

???: *Opens her eyes slowly.* H-huh? D-did it work. Am I still Sally?? I feel... different.

Captain Ginyu: Well, how does it feel, Mega Sally?

Mega Sally: Mega Sally? Are you, talking about me?

Captain Ginyu: Of course!

Mega Sally: Hmm... this is awesome!! I'm so huge and I feel great. I'm like a super strong giant!

Captain Ginyu: Correct! And now it's time to test your new power out! Let's go, boys!

*The Ginyu Force commences their five way fusion.*

Super Ginyu: I hope you're ready, kids! We're not gonna hold back!

*And so both of the vastly powerful, gigantic fusions had a great sparring match for five minutes, with them both being even until time ran out.*

Sally: Aw man that was awesome!!! I wish we had more time!

Goten: Yeah that was amazing!

Trunks: I can't wait to do that again!

Goku: That was super fun!

Pan: That was embarrassing!!

Captain Ginyu: Well, it seems you're all fast learners. You've mastered the five way fusion on your first try! Congrats!

Sally: Thank you, Captain! But don't you think five way fusion is kinda long? What if we call it Mega Fusion?

Captain Ginyu: A fine name indeed. In that case, ours will be Super Fusion!

Ginyu Force: You kids did great!

Team Sally: Thank you, Ginyu Force!

Captain Ginyu: Take care kids! We may meet again, but next time we'll really go all out!

Sally: Bye bye, Captain Ginyu! *The team flies onward to their next destination.*