Chapter 8: Moving Forward

Sally: So, what did you guys think about that last barrier? There was a spaceship inside!

Pan: Yeah, and it could be useful.

Ziku: Timespace hole detected. Exact location, unstable. It is around the spaceship.

Sally: Woah let's go check it out.

Goten: Yeah!

*They fly over and manage to find and open the distortion.*

*A strange alien-like being explosively emerges from what seems to be a cocoon.*

???: Where exactly am I?

Ziku: Greetings, Frieza.

Goten and Trunks: F-Frieza?!

Frieza: Oh, it's you wretched Earthlings.

Captain Ginyu: Lord Frieza!

Frieza: Greetings, Ginyu. This world seems to be a mix of everything. If it were only two of them, this would simple. But now my tactics must change to deal with the others. Ginyu, kill them.

Sally: ?!

Captain Ginyu: ?! B-But, they've been working with us Lord Frieza. They even showed us a special move!

Frieza: Special move? Let's see it.

Captain Ginyu: Ginyu Force, get to it!

Fuuuuu... sion... HAAAA!!!!

Gulce: Hyah! Gulce!

Recurter: Hyah! Recurter!

Captain Ginyu: It's our turn now, Lord Frieza!

Frieza: W-what! Don't be ridiculous, you fool! I'd never do such stupid poses! Hmph, whatever. I'll allow you to live since you saved me from that torture. Now I'll be off. Ginyu, dispose of them however you see fit.

Captain Ginyu: Y-yes sir, Lord Frieza.

Goku: Wait, what?

Pan: So you really are the bad guys, huh? I thought there was something off about you guys the second you started posing!

Captain Ginyu: Apologies children, truly. But Lord Frieza's given his orders, even if it does hurt. Now, it's time to throw down!

Sally: ...Hmph... Fine, let's go!

*And so Team Sally fights the Ginyu Force, so close it seems that neither side is getting anywhere... But then...*

Trunks: *Panting.* Goten, I think it's time.

Goten: Yeah, let's do it.

Sally: Hm, good idea. Alright, hold them off so they can fuse!

*Team Sally goes on the assault, but begins to fall back to the other team's pressure, and then it happened.*

Haaaaa!!!!

Gotenks: You guys are in for it now! It's the grim reaper of justice, Gotenks! And this, is Super Gotenks! Time to end this!

*And so they Gotenks finishes them off, and Team Sally prevails.*

Captain Ginyu: Tch. This isn't the last you'll see of us. Next time, we'll win! Let's go boys!

*The Ginyu force leaves.*

Sally: We'll never lose to you, you traitors!

Goten: Hey look, they left their spaceship.

Trunks: After we worked so hard to break the barrier too. What are we sup-

...

Trunks: Hey wait a minute.