Chapter 23: The Strongest Dragon

Sally: Alright, we'd better go look for the next ball now.

Trunks: Yeah, looks like this is a new area too.

Ziku: Dragon Ball detected.

Goku: Well, no time to waste.

Goten: Yeah, let's head over there.

*They fly to the location of the Dragon Ball, and see yet another figure standing there.*

Sally: What now? Why can't it ever be easy?

Pan: T-that's-

Sally: Huh? What is it, Pan? You recognize this guy too?

Pan: That's Omega Shenron!

Omega Shenron: Hahahahahaha! Here you finally are, Goku!

Goku: What?! This overgrown catfish knows me?!

Omega Shenron: Catfish?! You dare insult me?!

Pan: Catfish can still bite, Grandpa! We gotta be careful! He was created by the Dragon Balls!

Trunks: Well, he is a Shenron, right? So that makes sense.

Pan: No, it's different. He was created because the Dragon Balls create negative energy each time they grant a wish. Eventually, too many were made and this guy showed up.

Omega Shenron: Correct! I am the greatest of the Shadow Dragons! Goku! Once I wipe out you and your friends, the entire galaxy is next!

Goten: The whole galaxy?!

Omega Shenron: It's time you pay the prices for all the wishes you've used and abused! Ironic isn't it? All those wishes you made to try and save the universe will be the reason it gets destroyed!

Goku: I guess I should thank you then!

Omega Shenron: ...What?

Goku: You guys are the reason I could revive Bora! Master Roshi and Krillin too! And I met so many awesome people! And the Dragon Balls will help us in the future, so thank you!

Omega Shenron: And what of the doom coming for you? Nothing to say about your galaxy being destroyed?

Goku: Of course I do! I won't let it happen, and the Dragon Balls won't be used for domething like that!

Omega Shenron: Hahaha! That's not your decision to make!

Goku: Come on Sally! Let's beat that catfish!

Sally: Bring it o-

*Before they could even react, Omega Shenron struck them all down instantly.*

Sally: W-what?

Pan: He's too strong!

Trunks: B-but we can't just give up!

Goten: Y-yeah. We gotta fight!

Goku: That hurt, a lot! I won't forgive you for that! Kamehameha!

*Omega Shenron was unfazed. He knocked Goku out and laughed at them as they groveled on the ground.*

Pan: Grandpa!

Sally: I-It's ok. We just have to fight like we always do. But...

Pan: I don't think that's gonna work this time, Sally! We have to get out of here, this guy's not messing around!

Sally: No! I-I'm a warrior! I'll fight until I die. Even now, it feels like every part of my body is broken, and he only hit me once... But I'll never give up unless I know someone else can finish the job. Besides, he wouldn't let us run anyways, so there'd be no point in trying.