Chapter 3: Something's Wrong

*Life for everyone was going well. The gang enjoyed their jobs as Time Patrollers, and Sally enjoyed going to school. Oh, seems there's someone new here. Who might they be?*

[6 p.m. at the Wave's house]

Tide: Alright kids, ready to train?

Yin and Yang: Yeah!

Poole: Great, now let's go!

[1 Hour later]

Tide: Whew, alright! That was a great session, you kids are getting tougher every day! Now go get cleaned up for the night.

*Yin and Yang go off to get clean.*

Poole: Hey, Tide? Don't you think we should put them in school? I mean, the twins are 7 now. Seems to be a good time.

Tide: Huh? Well, they both agreed that they don't wanna go, and it's not required here in West City. They only aspire to be strong as us some day. Besides, we're still teaching them stuff at home every day.

Poole: Yeah, I guess you've got a point. I just worry how they'll do as they get older. I just don't know if me being a teacher means I'll be able to teach my own kids haha. But... they don't have any friends other than each other. I just wish they'd at least want be willing to meet new kids. I guess that's sadly off the table too.

*The twins return.*

Yin: Hey mom, is it time to eat yet?

Yang: Yeah I'm starving!

Poole: Oh! Don't worry, your father's almost done cooking!

Tide: That's right! We're having steak tonight! I know how much you two love to eat haha.

Yin: Awesome! Steak's the best!

Yang: Yeah!

Poole: Alright come here you two. You know what to do.

Yin and Yang: Oh, right!

*They both go Super Saiyan.*

Tide: Good job! Just keep that up until you go to sleep,and tomorrow we can train some more.

Yang: Awesome!

Yin: Hey dad, will we ever be super cool Time Patrollers like you guys?

Tide: Huh? Of course you will! Your old man's the #1 Time Patroller right now, so who else is better to inherit that title than my own kids? But, since you're both so cool, you'll have to share #1.

Yang: Haha great! I'll get #1 first, and then you'll have to catch up, Yin!

Yin: What?! No way! I'll get #1 first!

Yang: No me!

Poole: Alright settle down you two. What if you both get it at the same time?

Yin and Yang: Huh? Yeah I guess so haha.

Tide: Alright, food's ready, and plates are made! Dig in!

Poole, Yin, and Yang: Awesome!

*And so the family enjoyed the rest of their night.*

(In bed with Poole) Tide: Some kids, huh? They'll surpass us in no time at this rate.

Poole: We've definitely got us some prodigies. I can't wait to see how much they grow. If I recall correctly, only Goku and Vegeta's kids were ever able to go Super Saiyan at that age.

Tide: Yep, that's right! And if they keep going, there's no tealling how high they'll climb!

[The next day]