Chapter 20: Find the Dragon Balls!

Ziku: Friend energy moved to another zone.

Sally: Aw, what? Do you know which one at least?

Ziku: I do not know spe- incoming call from Bulma.

Sally: Huh, Miss Bulma?

Bulma: Hey, Sally? Where exactly are you guys?

Sally: Apparently this is the Underworld.

Goten: Hey, I think that's where we just left.

Sally: That may be why Ziku said he senses your energies! But why are you back at Capsule Corp?

Trunks: Well we were gonna ask my Mom for something that could help find you and the Dragon Balls. But it looks like we don't need that anymore since we know where you are.

Sally: Why are you guys looking for the Dragon Balls? We've gotta stop Cellza.

Goku: Well we couldn't follow him through the Timespace Hole he made, so we decided to ask Shenron for help. But the only problem is that it hasn't been a year since they were used by Emperor Pilaf.

Sally: Oh I see. Well then, I'll come to you guys so just wait right there.

*Sally flies back through each previous Zone until she reaches the first. It was no easy task, but she finally arrived at Capsule Corp.*

Sally: I'm here! *She slams the door open while breathing hard.*

Ziku: Greetings, Bulma.

Pan: Sally, you're ok!

Goku: Yay, Sally's back! Ahaha!

Sally: Hey everybody. I'm alright, but we don't have time for that now. Miss Bulma, can you upgrade Ziku with a Dragon Radar?

Bulma: Yes, but there's no guarantee you'll find anything.

Sally: Yeah, but we have to try.

Bulma: You're right. Well, here goes.

*She spent the next 5 minutes upgrading Ziku.*

Ziku: Detecting Dragon Ball! Location pinpointed!

Bulma: Wow, what do you know? I guess the crazy distortion in Time-Space is effecting even the Dragon Balls. You'd better hurry, luck seems to be on your side! Good luck you guys!

Trunks: We'll make everything right, Mom!

*Team Saiyan leaves Capsule Corp.*

Sally: Alright Ziku, lead the way.

Ziku: Detecting powerful energy near the Dragon Ball.

Goten: Wait a second, is that...? Trunks!

Trunks: Yeah, it's Buu!

Sally: Buu?

Goten: Yeah, the evil wizard Babidi resurrected him. He's terrorized the galaxy before our dads beat him. But the Buu that's Hercule's friend is a different one because they split, and he's on our side.

Trunks: Yeah. And the one sleeping right there is the evil Majin Buu. And the 7 star ball is right next to him!

Pan: Looks like he's completely out of it.

Goku: Why don't we just go and get it?

Trunks: If we're careless, he'll wake up and go on a rampage again.

Goten: Pan and Sally are the smartest, they should probably get it.

Sally and Pan: What?!

Goku: Huh? You guys could just run as soon as you get the ball.

Sally: ...Pan, I'll do it.

Pan: You sure?

Sally: Yeah, you all just wait here. *She slowly and quietly flies over to grab the Dragon Ball, trying with all her might not to wake the beast. Suddenly, she heard a strange noise from the distance.*

Pan: Grandpa!

Goku: Oops, hehe. Guess I'm hungry.

Trunks: Hey, aren't we supposed to be staying quiet?

Pan: Oh, right! Quiet, Grandpa.

Goten: D-did we wake him?

Buu: ... ... ...zzz

Sally: (Phew. Now to get the ball and go.) *She grabs the Dragon Ball and quietly makes her way back to the team. But suddenly, there was a slight breeze that blew in.*

Buu: !

Sally: Huh?

Goten: Oh no!

Goku: He's awake!

Trunks: Alright Sally, we can't this one out, time to fight!

Sally: Yeah, time to go all out!

Goten: Oh yeah, we have to completely erase him with our ki or he'll just keep regenerating!

Pan: What? That's not fair!

Goku: Bad guys don't play fair, Pan.

Sally: Goku's right. But we know how to win, so all we can do now is fight.