Chapter 12: Demons and Their Devil

Sally: That's Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan. We gotta get out of here, NOW!!

Pan: I agree, 10,000%!!!

*Broly suddenly appears right in front of Goten.*

Goten: T-Trunks...

*Broly swung his fist at a blazing speed, but Goku managed to swoop in and protects Goten just in time, though he did get sent flying.*

Trunks: Goku! Are you ok??

Goku: Ngh... yeah, I'm alright. But I don't think we have a choice but to fight this guy.

Trunks: Yeah, you're right.

Goten: Let's do it!

*Trunks and Goten go Super Saiyan as Sally goes Kaioken.*

Sally: I've never used this to battle before. It's pretty tough to stay like this, but I don't have a choice. Let's go!

*And so the team goes to battle with Broly, fighting the best they can, but ultimately succeeding at nothing. Sally's body is getting weak, and the rest of the team is growing exhausted. Broly, on the other hand, seems to have taken no damage.*

Sally: *Panting* This isn't working... we need to come up with a plan. *Cough* everyone huddle up!

*They all gather, but Broly takes this as an opportunity to eliminate them all at once. He sends out a tiny ki blast towards the group, so small it's nearly unnoticeable. But Sally's plan is put in motion, and they scatter right in time to dodge the blast that grew over ten times it's original size, and even left a crater where they were standing.*

Sally: Waah!! Ok ok, that was close, but it's time to get to work! Trunks!

Trunks: Right!

*Sally and Trunks charge at Broly, full speed and power, but before they reach him, they fly directly upward, leaving Broly confused. Pan comes in directly behind them with a kick the face, then vanishes right after.  Next is Goten who flies in like Sally and Trunks did, yet he vanishes directly behind him and launches him forward. It was the perfect angle for Broly to fly into Goku's Kamehameha. After that, Sally and Trunks come back in for the finishing blow, as they both come down with slamming kicks to finish him off.*

Pan: Did it work?

Sally: It lloks like it did for now, but there's no doubt he'll be back up in seconds! We gotta leave while we can!

*They fly off, yet they're stopped when they encounter a ffamiliar face.*

Pinich: Hey Sally! Who the heck is that guy?

Sally: That's Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan we learned about in school!

Pinich: Broly?! Man his ki's just pouring out! I wonder if he'll give me some tips about how I could go Super Saiyan.

Goku: I get the feeling that's not gonna happen.

Broly: KAKAROOOOT!!!

Trunks: Oh no, he's back!

Pan: The tournament won't be able to happen with this guy on the loose!

Pinich: What?!

Goten: Pinich, no!

Sally: !

Pinich: Hey! You're threatening my battle with Sally! I won't have it! Get lost old man!

Broly: ...Begone! *He flares his ki.*

Pinich: Huh? Waaahhhh!!! *He gets sent flying backwards.*

Trunks: What exactly is Pinich trying to do? We'd better run, he's in big trouble!

Pan: Do you think he'll be okay?

Sally: We'd better go find him.

[A few minutes later.]

Wanta: Hey, wake up!

Paprika: Is... that guy ok?

Pinich: Zzz... I win, Sally... Zzz

Pan: He's alive!

Sally: Let's let him sleep. He'd probably be safer.

Pinich: Zzz... let's finish this, Sally... Zzz

Goku: Yeah, you're right. Now we can focus on our own problems.

Pan: Well said, Grandpa! As for you 2, please look after him, okay?

Wanta: Uh, ok. But... I'm kind of scared...

Paprika: We'll do our best. We could always pick him up and run!

Broly: KAKAROOOOOOT!!! *He notices the group and dashes at them full speed.*

Goten: What do we do?!

Trunks: The longer he's around, the more dangerous things will get!

Ziku: Instabilities detected in Timespace, due to Broly's power. Picking up multiple signatures.

Pan: Will opening a timespace hole help?

Goku: I don't think we have a choice. But we gotta be quick! He's right there!

Ziku: Are you searching for strong warriors? If you open multiple at once, stronger fighters may appear.

Pan: ...Multiple timespace holes?

Trunks: Let's go where there's a lot of power signatures and open all the timespace holes there!

Goten: But we need to shake Broly off our tails before we do that!

Goku: Yeah! Specifically me and Sally!

Pan: Not your literal tails, Grandpa! But, whatever! If we're not careful, we'll be in huge trouble!

Sally: Alright, we'll scatter! Make sure Broly doesn't see you, and after you've all confirmed that, meet back at the crater he made earlier. Break!

*They scatter like dust in the wind, Broly completely out of luck. Once they regather, they open the timespace holes Ziku detected. They all merged into 1 bigger hole with a different color.*

Sally: Alright, let's see who comes out of this one.

Goten: I hope it's my brother!

???: Your brother, you say? Were you expecting a savior from the Heavens?

???: Tell me, why do you brats look exactly like Goku? If he's not yet dead, I'll have to arrange that.

Goku: Is there anyone who doesn't know who I am?!

Pan: Grandpa!

???: So it's true then, you are him. Well, at this point in time, I've no business with you.

Sally: What's going on? Ziku?!

???: You are indeed the ones who summoned us, correct?

Goten: (Trunks, check it out!)

Trunks: (Yeah, she's smokin'!)

Sally: Well whoever they are, they look pretty strong. But, why are you both red in the face?

???: Hehe. You seem troubled. Would you like our assistance?

Trunks: You'll really helps us?!

???: Of course! After all you've done for us in the future, it's only right to return the favor.

Pan: What'd you do, Trunks?

Trunks: I don't know! I didn't do it yet! (Hey Sally, am I super popular in the future, 'cause it seems like everyone loves me!)

Sally: Maybe I'll tell you one day, hehe.

???: Well then, shall we go find Broly?

Sally: Oh right! But first, um, wluld you please tell us your names?

Towa: Of course, I'm Towa, and this is Mira, my greatest creation.

Sally: Woah cool! Now, let's go kick some Legendary butt!