Confrontations

Location: Valorant Base, KJ's Lab

Time: 5:30 PM

The two girls sat on the scientist's couch. KJ was sitting on the left hand side while Neon was on the right. There was a space between them that allowed them for some well space.

Neon was spacing out, looking at the floor beneath them. While KJ was looking at her.

The scientist clears her throat which makes the radiant look at her. "So what's this about talk Y/N?" KJ said as she looked at the blue haired radiant curiously.

Neon then chuckles as she brings her knee to her chest then rests her chin on it. "Well..he told me about...you guys...you know?" She made a kissy face which KJ's turned deep red. "I-I don't know what you're talking about.." "Your face says otherwise." The radiant quickly replied which made the flustered scientist look away.

"How much did he tell you?" KJ peeked over her shoulder to look at Neon. The radiant shrugged. "No details he just said you guys "made-out" was he wrong?". KJ shook her head slowly "That's pretty much the extent of what happened." Neon looked at her curiously. "Can you tell me about it? I'll tell you about mine."

KJ looked at her confused, "What do you mean?" Neon sighed "We had a moment too." She blushed red as she looked away from KJ.

KJ was surprised, She was confused and curious at the same time. She leaned her back against the armrest of her side of the couch then hugged her knees. "It was the night we brought KAY/O to my lab." Neon sat up as she looked at KJ. "As we were working on fixing KAY/O, I asked him about his KJ." Neon nodded showing that she was following the story. " Then he told me about her, it was sad hearing how happy he was then just lost it all." KJ could remember the look he had when he told her those stories.

"Then as I reattached KAY/O's power supply a projection appeared from his KJ" Neon became more interested and curious with the story and KJ noticed. "It was a sad message, I could show it to you." She stood up and grabbed her laptop. She plopped back down on the couch and started to boot up said laptop. After doing so she plugged the USB.

As KJ was finding the video Neon looked at her confused. "How'd you get the file?" KJ stopped and looked at Neon with wide eyes. She laughs nervously then adjusts her glasses "I ah...copied it from KAY/O...." Neon then looked at her friend in disappointment "How could you KJ, those are private data you just copied." KJ sighed then continued to search for the file "it wasn't intentional, I was trying to copy KAY/O as a backup just in case something happened. Instead I got the recordings of their KJ." Neon then reluctantly nodded her head. "Still, you could have told Y/N you were copying KAY/O or that you have copies of his KJ's recordings."

KJ nodded. "I will, I promise." She then sat closer to Neon. "He has every right to see these recordings, him and KAY/O. I'll clear things up with them." Neon nodded "So, let's?" KJ asked her friend "Yeah, lets" KJ pressed the spacebar and played the recorded video.

Location: Valorant Base, Neon and Y/N's Room

Time: 6:00 PM

Y/N's Pov

Damn the ceiling does look like the night sky when you stare at it for a while.

I sighed, I got up form my bed and stood up.

After the whole KJ incident it really messed up my feelings towards what's currently going on and now I had an incident with Neon!

Talk about #complicated.