What....

Location: Valorant Base, Shoreline

TIme: 2:00 PM

This takes place at the same time when Brimstone and the rest touch down in valorant base.

"Hey" A maroon colored empire soldier says to the orange colored empire soldier. "Hey." He greeted back.

"Do you ever wonder why we're here?" the maroon one asked him "It's one of life's greatest mysteries isn't it?" he looks at the sky "Why are we here?" The maroon one looked at his partner confused. "Like are we a product of some cosmic coincidence," He looks at the maroon soldier " Or is there really a God watching over us? You know, with a plan for us and stuff." He looks at the ground "I dunno man, I ask that everytime." They looked at one another, the maroon looked baffled "What? No, I meant why are we here by the ships instead of fighting the enemies in there." The Orange one clicked his tongue "Oh that, right.." The maroon placed a hand on his shoulder "You okay man? Wanna talk about it?" "Nah but Yeah, I don't think anyone would be dumd enough to go from here" Said the orange soldiers. KAY/O and you Went out of cover and killed the two guards in sync.

"Man that was deep.." You said, you two have overheard the conversation between the two. "Yeah I know right?" You then looked at their corpses and found a card of sorts. "I got an idea" You said as you jiggled the card, the robot looked at you "What is it?" you pointed at the ship "We can use their guns against them." KAY/O had a smirking devil emoji "That sounds fun." You then nodded "however it'll be danger close.'' The robot cocked his gun "So we signal our team, and coordinate with them to do an all out barrage. The both of you nodded then proceeded to enter the massive empire ship.

The two of you walked up the ramp carefully, making sure no one spotted you and if they did then you two could silently take care of them. As you entered the ship you could see little to no soldiers on them, some snipers and grunts but no one else. As the two of you slipped passed each and every one of them you took the chance to take them out silently. You dusted your hands as KAY/O finished one of the soldiers off. "Alright what a shooter now?" You leaned on the door next to you and knocked, you smirked as KAY/O looked at you confused.

"Gimme a sec!" a person said for the other side. The door opened and the person who was wearing an empire uniform removed his helmet "Finally back...up" he looked up and realized it was you and KAY/O, you pointed your sheriff at him "Sorry mate, but we're taking over this ship." you pulled the trigger and the man fell limp. You then looked around and pulled the body back inside the room. "Okay that worked, now what?" You pulled out the security card and gave it to KAY/O "You operate the cannons I'll try something." He nodded and went to the main control table, he swiped the card and it gave him access to "I'm in." He turns around then immediately pulls out his gun at you. "WHOA WHOA DON'T FIRE!!!" You removed the helmet to reveal you. KAY/O sighed as he holstered his gun back "This is your plan?" You nodded "I feel like there's something useful in this ship, so" He nods, getting what you meant "So you disguise yourself to reduce attention and risk, nice one." "I'll radio you if i find something, you try to blend in too." He looked at you and crossed his arms "How?" You pointed at some offline robots to your left, they had similar designs as KAY/O however the color was different and they were more of the older model. The robot nodded, then changed his light color and his visor display "Now we look the part, I'll keep you updated." He nodded and you were off.

Location: Valorant Base, Mess Hall

Time: 2:10 PM

WE NEED A MEDIC!

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!

BACK UP! REQUESTING BACK UP!!

WHERE'S THE COMMANDER!?