Ready Up

Location: Valorant Base, KJ's Lab

Time: 6:00 AM

BEEP..BEEP..BEEP..BEE- Crash

The alarm clock was in pieces.... Again

Who was behind such a thing? Well it was the one and only KJ. You see KJ hates waking up to loud sounds, ironic for someone who makes robots that shoot and explode. Nonetheless KJ would be able to fix it once again, like she always does.

We see the German scientist groan as she rubs her eyes. She reached for her glasses so she could be able to see the world around her..aka her messy lab/room.

"I really need to clean up the place." She said to herself. She got out of her bed, wearing her light mint green fully slippers as she walked over to her bathroom. She took her toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste on it, then began to brush her teeth.

She then recalls what happened last night. After the whole confrontation they decided to watch Arcane. Neon wasn't really that on board at first, she had her reasons, I mean how many video game adaptations were actually good? Not including the fan-made ones. She also played the game which didn't really have a decent lore structure. So for a company to make a high budget one, she was doubtful that it would be good. But after watching the first episode she was hooked. KJ and Y/N were just surprised how good it was. As they watched Neon would spot and call out references. Which was cute to see her geek out about something she loved. KJ and Y/N did agree it was cute.

After watching the whole season of Arcane, really left the three with slap EMOTIONAL DAMAGE!

Sorry had to be done.

But after watching the show they decided to end the night, Y/N and Neon helped clean up then went back to their room. Leaving KJ all by herself.

She was used to it but now she actually felt lonely. She looked at herself in the mirror then spat at the sink, she got her mouthwash and gargles, then spat once more. She then began to wash her face then dried it with her face towel. Afterwards she did her skin routine and fixed her hair.

She then exited her bathroom and looked at her wall clock. It was currently 6:00 am.

This is the second time she woke up early and actually did her daily routine.

In the day.

What love does to you am I right?

She went to her little kitchen to brew up some coffee, instant coffee to be exact. She filled up her electric kettle and waited for it to heat up the water. She got a sachet of instant coffee and poured it's contents into a light teal mug with some stickers on it. A small click sound emitted from the kettle signaling it was done. She then poured some hot water into her mug then stirred the contents with a teaspoon.