Relax.....

Location: Unknown, awaiting update....

Time: 11:00 am

Ah the great open sea, the place where aquatic life prevails and rules!

Speaking of which there is one right now. See over there! A whale shark. Oh boy, they are big up close.

Oh dunno what it looks like? Here lemme pull up a picture for you all.

What amazing creatures. Did you know that they are peaceful? Yeah they're the biggest fish and they are not hostile!

Ah it's swimming your way, time for a closer look.......

Wait... why is it opening its mouth?

FUCK SWIM YOU IDIOT!

You quickly swam to the right dodging the whale shark, you looked at them and saw that they were smirking, how do they smirk?

 Beats me bud.

You quickly swam up and took a deep breath in, your heart was racing after that incident.

"Yo private you good?" you look over your shoulder to see KAY/O on a small speed boat. Wearing some floral Hawaiian shorts and an open button up. You shook your head quickly "I was almost eaten by a whale shark!" The robot laughs. "Come on get up here." You swam towards him. You climbed on the boat with some help from KAY/O, you almost slipped in the process btw. He sat down on the driver seat as you tried to get the water out of your ear. "So...it tried to eat you?" You nodded "Yeah, the worst part was it smirked at me!" the robot laughed even more "I am telling this to Phoenix and the rest." As the two of you drove the boat back to shore you bickered back and forth with your friend.

Now where are you? Well dear readers since it's the tenth chapter it would be

The

Beach

Chapter!

And yes I will be adding pictures to this chapter. Stay tuned.

As you docked the boat and got off. The two of you walked down the docs to the seashore where you saw the rest of your friends.

"Hey there you two, what took you so long?"