Destruction

Location: Valorant Base, Shooting Range

Time:9:00 am

Many months later.

Another day, another warm up day. We could see some people in the lounge this beautiful morning. We could see Sova and Jett discussing something in front of the indoor safe shooting range. Cypher who was playing chess by himself in the middle of the room. KJ by the computer terminal however she was using her own laptop. Raze who was next to her fixing Yoru's motorcycle. While he was just sitting on the chair fidgeting with his balicomb. KAY/O Who was disassembling and reassembling a Bulldog shotgun. And you who were just painting your gadgets to add more flare.

A red scoreboard with white numbers flashed as the numbers changed from 4 to 30 in an instant. The door opens as the fire radiant himself, Phoenix enters the shooting range's lounge "Yeah!! Whoaa" He says as he avoids the small yet adorable cleaning bot however he stumbles a bit. While holding his custom painted Frenzy he celebrates his victory "You line em up! I burn em down!" he chuckles as he approaches his locker "Really, I can do this all day. He says happily.

"Congratulations." Said KAY/O as he put his Bulldog shotgun back together "You are undefeated in target practice." The radiant looks at the robot with a smirk and a chuckle "Whoaa." He said as he got a can of Splush Recovery Energy drink from the same locker. "Target Practice?" He jokingly asks the robot. Everyone in the room watched as the two started to bicker one another.

"Here we go." You chuckled as you continued to do what you were doing.

Phoenix walked over to KAY/O "KAY/O, are you shadin' the king?" As KAY/O reloads the shotgun he shoots back "You're not the king." He gestures to the scoreboard "You have the same score as the rest of us." Everyone turned to the scoreboard and yep he was right, Everyone had a perfect 30/30 score.

He puts down the gun and looks at the radiant "How about a game where the bot shoots back?" Phoenix smirks "I'll bring the fire to any game you want." Determination filled his eyes. Cypher clears his throat as he gestures to the chessboard "Please, be my guest." Phoenix looks at him then winces "Okay..." He looks back at KAY/O "any other game?" The sound of air sucking caught the attention of both of them. Theory turned to see the adorable cleaning bot vacuuming away the dirt and litter of the lounge. The bot stopped as it looked to its left to see Phoenix and KAY/O looking at it, then turned to its right to see Raze and KJ looking at it with a smirk. "Let's dance." Raze declared as she flipped her welding mask back on "Ja." KJ said as she had determination in her eyes as she typed away in her laptop.

"And here we go." You said as you took the cleaning bot into your arms as you walked over to the two. You placed him on the table and got a screwdriver "You don't mind an upgrade do you?" The bot's eye widened as if it was surprised or happy as it shook its head rapidly.

"Finally an upgrade! I can finally clean the windows and the floor quicker." The robot thought.

Aw how cute and innocent you are, cleaner bot.

As you started to disassemble the bot, Raze helped in creating new limbs, KJ specialized in the bot's new programming. In minutes the bot was disassembled but still functioning. It saw as you and Raze designed and created new limbs and attachments. "So I was thinking we could add some sort of flight system that could mimic Jett's ability." You said to Raze which she nodded happily "Yeah and we could add KAY/O's features as well, a flame thrower function or napalm, and some parts of KJ's bots and yours as well." You nodded "Yeah this is gonna be amazing." You heard KJ say happily.