/////REDACTED/////

Initializing.......

Awaiting upload......

Upload successful......

Would you like to activate mirror protocol?

Yes or no?

"Are we ready?" The person turns around. A robotic figure nods as it plugs a cable wire onto a machine  "Yeah, let's give it a try. Oh and Killjoy?" The robot looked at KJ who hummed "yeah KAY-O?" KAY-O sighs "after this test you better take a rest."

KJ shook her head "But were so close, if it fails or not I need to finish this." The robot then walked towards her "If not for yourself then do it for Y/N and Neon." KJ's eyes widened and turned to see the robot.

"What would they think once they see you? Especially Y/N, he hasn't woke up yet. Do you want him to see you as tired, brunt out? Would you want him to worry once he sees you?" KJ's eyes began to tear up. She looks down at her feet and shakes her head "No..." she says sadly in a low tone. "Then rest right after this test." The robot placed his hand on her shoulder. She lifts up her head and wipes her tears "Yeah, okay" The robot smiles "Good, now flip the switch" KJ smiles weakly and nodded. She pressed the 'yes' option and the machine began to power up.

Sounds of electricity, whirls and bass drops could be heard. The portal was opening. The energy inside the frame began to swirl. It was working......until it just shuts down by itself. KJ and KAY-O sighed but KJ then smiles "At least it turned on." The robot nods "yeah, we'll work on this tomorrow" the scientist nodded "by the way, when is Neon and the rest coming back?"

The robot thinks for a moment. "June 30"

"Then we can expect them to tell the story?" The robot nodded. "Then the wait is almost over."