Chapter 23

JENNIE'S POV

"FASTER JENNIE!" Lisa said slapping my arms with tears streaming down her face.

"Okay, okay, please calm down for me love."

We're back in Korea, my plan on finally proposing to her was cancelled because Felix got into an accident so we flew back here immediately. And we just landed a few minutes ago. Me and Lisa will go to the hospital alone, the kids will be with Jisoo and Rosé for the moment.

"I can't calm down," she's crying now her hands on her face, "I can't loose him Jennie, I already lost dad and I can't afford to lose another family of mine again."

I don't want her like this getting hurt and all. "Please, breathe in and out slowly until you calm down. We'll be there in any minute now so I need you to calm, remember the baby inside you. Don't stress yourself."

She did what I said, her breathing is shaky. She has her eyes closed but tears still continue to fall.

We got a news of Felix being stabbed when he was going home from work. They said the main reason was robbery. The culprits stabbed him multiple times and even beat him up.

I used my right hand and rubbed Lisa's thigh in a soothing way to atleast give her comfort then I took her left hand and entwined it with mine squeezing it softly. I felt her soften and she eventually calmed down.

We finally reached the hospital, I was holding Lisa's hand until we reached the receiption and asked about Felix.

Apparently, Felix is still under operation due to internal damage, lose of blood and I don't know the others, I forgot the terms but it was bad news.

We are waiting outside the operating room, she's emotionally unstable. She's not crying but I can feel her crying inside. She's just leaning her head on my shoulder for almost 2 hours.

"Love, come on get up. We should get you food, starving is bad for you and the baby." I kissed her forehead and cupped her face.

She wasn't looking into my eyes. It's like she's disabled unable to give response.

Then suddenly she fainted and I caught her immediately.

"Nurse! Anyone! Help!" I yelled calling for help. "Love, wake up." I shook her body attempting to wake her up but she didn't budge.

A little later, help came. There were nurses and a doctor, they put Lisa in a stretcher and rushed her to a room. They told me to stay put for a while amd I obliged.

After 30 minutes, the doctor who checked on Lisa came to me. "Are you the patient's relative?" I nodded, "She's just exhausted and stressed, and I suggest to give her full rests. Especially that she's pregnant, if this keeps on going, I'm afraid bad things might results for the baby."

I let out a sigh and looked at the doctor, "Can I see her?"

"Yes of course, but she's still asleep and if possible, do not disturb her rest." I nodded and thanked him before entering the room they took Lisa in.

She was lying down sleeping peacefully, I went near her planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "Everything's going to be okay love, I promise that."

I called Rosé and told her about what happened to Lisa, they were gonna rush here but I told her not to bring the kids so one of them will stay with the kids and one will come, and that would be Jisoo. Rosé will stay and watch over the kids.

An hour later, Jisoo came with a very worried face. She rush to Lisa and kissed her head. Then we both went out the room when a doctor came with a news for Felix.