Chapter 25

LISA'S POV

It's been a week since Felix's discharge, mom returned to Thailand and Minnie had a fought with mom since she really wanted to stay here in Korea. And to study here too.

I've been telling mom to stay with us here but she just couldn't.

"Minnie! Can you call the two kids at their room? Time for breakfast!" I shouted, I looked over Jennie and she was glaring at me.

I raised a brow at her and crossed my arms. "What's with the mood Kim?"

She instantly regretted glaring, I can tell. "Nothing, I'm just worried." She walked to me and wrapped her arms in my waist as she backhug me. "I just don't want you yelling, it's bad for the baby."

I chuckled and faced her kissing the tip of her nose. "Our baby is fine, don't worry."

"Ehem." We got startled when someone cleared their throat. It was Felix looking at us awkwardly. "Sorry to ruin your lovely moment, but aren't we going to a resort? It's better to be early right?"

And I nodded. We're going to a resort owned by Seulgi and Irene. It's their opening tomorrow and they invited us over before they finally open it.

"We're ready!" We heard the two kids shout with Minnie shaking her head.

"I told them, they can change when we get there. I guess they're excited."

We all laughed at Harvey and Ella's silliness then Jennie told them to settle down so we can have our breakfast and to finally go to the resort.

"Doyeon..."

"Jennie..."

It's the two again, Jennie and Doyeon glaring at each other and me in between them. When will they ever grow up?

"You two fighting again?" I asked with a plain tone.

"No baby, were playing." Jennie responds and gave me a smile before looking behind me. "Right Doyeon?"

I looked back at Doyeon and she nodded while smiling. "And what the hell are you two playing?"

"Staring Contest." Doyeon quickly answered and the others burts outs in laughter.

Well, everyone is here. My three buddies in the cafe, Kookie, Tzuyu, Rosé and Jisoo, and the owners of the resort.

"Yeah sure." I shortly said and made my way to my two kids who are with Chaesu just beside the pool.

"Babies, come let's apply sunscreen first. I don't want you two to have sunburn." I said motioning them to come, I also looked at Chaesu and called for him. "You two baby boy, let's apply to yours too."

"Let me help." Jisoo came and put some of the sunscreen to her palm and put it on Chaesu which I did the same to my kids.

Later on, Felix went to look out for the kids, Jennie and Rosé together with Seulgi, Doyeon, and Tzuyu started to prepare the foods to be grilled. While Kookie and Taehyung was nowhere to be found. I shrug it away and just went to the side of the pool.

"Your tummy is getting bigger now omg." Yeri squealed touching my tummy.

"What about you Irene? When will you and Seulgi plan to have a kid?" Jisoo asks as she sips on her glass of juice.