Chapter 32

JENNIE'S POV

To say I'm nervous is an understatement, my heart is on the verge of jumping out my rib cage already.

Ella is with me preparing the surprise for Lisa while Harvey is with her. We suggested for them to go out and have a mommy and son time.

The day have finally come. The day where I'll finally claim Lisa as mine again, to finally put my name on her and Harvey. The day that we will be one once again.

"Mama?" Ella called for me tugging the hem of my shirt.

"Yes baby?"

"I love you mama." She said making my heart melt. I kneeled and hugged her kissing the top of her head.

"I love you too baby. Now are you ready for our surprise?

"I'm ready mama!"

Ella and I went to the living room and checked the designs. There are balloons with words written on it. The word,  'Happy birthday Harvey'.

"Mama! They're coming!" Ella whispered and we looked at our friends and our parents who are trying to hide behind the couches, the dining room, or anywhere they can hide.

"Close the lights Jen!" Jisoo said and I did, I hold on Ella's hands and hid on the back of the other couch.

Later on, we can hear the sound of the keys opening the door.

"Mommy? I enjoyed today." I heard Harvey say making me smile.

I looked at Ella and I remembered when Lisa would sometimes tell me she feels guilty and sad at the same time, Nayeon never had the chance to see Ella. Ella never had the chance to call her mommy. But I kept telling Lisa that she doesn't have to. Nayeon would understand it, and she would be happier to know that Ella has someone to call mommy other than Jennie.

"I enjoyed too honey, come on let's go inside."

The door finally swung open and like how we planned Rosé will turn the switch on and we will all come out.

"Is there a power interruption?" I hear Lisa ask.

"I don't know mommy."

Three. Two. One...

The lights went on and we all came out.

"SURPRISE!!"

"OH MY GOD!" Lisa yelped in surprise clutching her chest with Harvey laughing like he just saw the funniest thing.

Ella and I went to walk towards the two and I hold Lisa's hands while Ella held Harvey's dragging them nearer to the balloons.

Once we reached there Harvey's jaw dropped when he saw the gifts on the table. My boy is growing so big now.

Everyone started singing, while Chaesu and Jisoo came in with a cake on Chaesu's hand. He was walking slow until he reached Harvey who was jumping in excitement.

"Happy birthday, happy birthday, Happy birthday to you!"

"Blow the candle my handsome grandson!" Dad said as Harvey puffed and blew the candle. He closed his eyes and clasped his hands together and prayed.

I hold Lisa's hand, she glanced at me and I pecked her lips.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too."

Mom, Lisa's mom carried Harvey and hugged him so tight. "What did you pray for my grandson?"

Harvey just looked at me and to Lisa then smiled and did not say anything.