Chapter 18

JENNIE'S POV

"Care to explain who Krystal is mom?" The next day after Lisa told me everything, she feel insecured that I will leave her, I went to the mansion to confront mom. Lisa didn't do anything at all, she proved herself to me that she's perfect. I just don't get it why mom holds grudge on her.

"Your soon to be wife?" She says shaking her head like I already know who that Krystal is.

"Are you kidding me? Mom, you don't decide who I marry. I will marry Lisa again just saying. And of course this time, you're not invited!" I spit out right infront of her face. She looks mad, then someone entered. It was a woman on her 30s probably older than me.

"Oh Krystal there you are, I want you to meet your soon to be wife." She held Krystal's hand and dragged her infront of me.

"I'm not here for this mom. I'm here to tell you to cancel the engagement party you're about to throw. I won't marry this girl I barely know. I have a wife and kids already so give it up." I coldly said glaring at mom.

She just scoffed. "You're both divorced honey, and the kids will be under your roof. I do everything so the kids will be yours not Lisa's. And besides, that Taehyung guy and Lisa might have slept together already."

"You're really something mom, what did Lisa ever do to you? As far as I know since kids, she was kind and had a pure heart. And she will never sleep with her best friend or anyone." She looked at me more like glaring.

"I just don't like her, she's a whore, a slut!" She spit that made me mad. I was about to slap her. Yes slap her even if she's my mom. She doesn't have the right to speak about my girl like that. The door suddenly opened revealing my dad.

"Dad?"

He smiled at me, "Jennie! Good to see you finally back here huh." I gave him a hug. "So.... What about operation get Lisa back? I just wanna hear positive words by the way." I winked at him. "Does that means you two are good?"

I nodded. He loves Lisa very much as I do. He treats her like her own daughter. He gives her everything, spoil her even. "We're getting to it dad."

Mom was glaring at me and dad while this Krystal girl was just looking at the floor.

"I'll get going dad, I'm gonna go see Lisa." I said going towards the door.

"Let's have dinner together with Lisa and please take Harvey with you! I wanna meet my grandson! Don't forget Ella!" He shouted snd I chuckled going inside my car.

"Hi love." I greeted Lisa who was at the kitchen of her old cafe. She was sitting down heads on the table. I bet she's sleeping.

I went near her and put her hair aside exposing her nape. I kissed it and licked it causing her to moan.

"S-stop, Jennie will get mad." She said drowsily. She was too sleepy so I decided to test her.

"She wouldn't know, she's not here anyway." I whispered but she didn't answer. I kissed her neck putting both my palm on her breast. She groaned and pushed me. That's my girl.

"I said STOP! This is Jennie's property, she owns me and she only has the right to touch me! I will sue y- Jennie?" I was laughing at her and felt proud, she claimed that I own her and she's right! She's mine. Mine alone!

I also find it cute her being possessive on me sometimes, it could be the effect of her pregnancy.

"Love, wake up. It's me." I whispered, she shot her head up and looked at me rubbing her eyes that I find it cute.

"Oh... I thought... Nevermind."

I giggled and pinched her cheeks. "Why didn't you go to your office to sleep there?"