Chapter twelve

TW: gun, (john /j)

I turned around immediately and knew it was John, I saw him sitting next to Sally and how Sally's mood changed completely. I glared at him because I hated him, I hated watching him get close to Sally, I knew they were together when I left but Sally didn't look happy. "Y/N?" Lucas asked waving his hand in front of my face, I didn't notice at first but after a moment I gave Lucas a hurt look and said "sorry", I looked at the floor because I knew I couldn't do anything right now. "Are you ok?" Lucas asked putting his hand on my shoulder, I immediately looked up again and answered "yes I'm alright" with a forced smile. Lucas continued to tell me things but my attention wasn't on him because I was trying to pick up the conversation between John and Sally. "Come on", "John no,now go" was all I heard, I turned around and saw John coming closer to Sally, although Sally was always the person trying to get someone's attention, this time it wasn't like that , she didn't want him to be with her, I could see it on her face that she felt uncomfortable and I didn't want to suffer her anymore so I said to Lucas "excuse me a minute, I'll be right back," Lucas gave me a confused look and nodded. I got up and walked over to Sally and John, I leaned against the counter between this two and sally gave me a worried look but I looked into John's eyes and smiled provocatively and said "I don't think she's interested in you so leave her alone please "

I tried to say it in a friendly way and suppressed my anger and jealousy, he laughed lightly and looked down and replied "why should I do that? Sally wanted me and now I'm here, it's not like she didn't wanted what happened between us back then," I looked back at sally and saw her staring at her glass, my eyes automatically filled with tears, because I knew that I had hurt sally and that she was trying to deal with the loneliness, I looked back at John with an angry look and said a little louder "and now it's not like that anymore, why don't you understand?" "That's only until she finds a new toy anyway, then she'll drop you like you did with her," he said with a sarcastic laugh. It was like a punch in the face and the anger rose in me, Sally said in an aggressive tone "what are you talking about?!", I suddenly grabbed John by his clothes and threw him off the chair and then  he lay on the floor I only heard Lucas and Sally yelled my name at the same time but I was too focused on John and in the  moment before he could get up I punched in his face and yelled "FUCK YOU!"

His nose started bleeding and when I wanted to hit him again he quickly turned his head away so that I hit the floor, I heard Lucas run to us and Sally got up from the chair. It took me a moment to realize that I hadn't hit John at all and that he had gotten back up and kicked me in the stomach, I fell to my side and looked up to see Sally trying to hold John back. Of course, being a cop, John had his gun with him and he didn't wait a second longer to get it out. Then the only thing I heard was a shot and screams.