Chapter 2

~Two weeks later~
"LIV!!! Wake up!!" My 'wonderful' brother yelled as he slammed my door open. "Ughh! Fine!" I said as I got up to get dressed. I went to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. "Damn, that needs work." I said. I took a shower, dry my long ass hair, and brushed my teeth. I picked out a gray, crop top that says 'LA TIMES' and some high-waisted jeans. I changed and put my hair up in a ponytail because that's what Brooke and I do on the first day. I walked downstairs to get breakfast. "Bye Liv. I'll see you Later." My mom said. "Bye Mom!!" I yelled. I watched her car leave then I went to go get breakfast. "Um hell no." My brother said. "Um get over it. I can dress how I want to." I said as I finished my waffle. "Liv, go change. Now." He said. "What do YOU want me to change to Cam?" I said as I went back upstairs. "At least put a fannel over it!! Use mine!!" He yelled. "Ugh, you are so annoying!!"I yelled back. I grabbed my red and black fannel and put it over my crop top. "That actually looks good." I said to myself but I wasn't  going to show it to Cam. Then I heard a beep outside. I looked out the window. Brooke! I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag and slipped on my black converses. "Bye Cam. And actually come to school. Or mom is gonna be pissed if you skip school on the first day." I said as I left the door. "Bye Liv!" He said. I jumped into Brooke's car because she was the oldest so she had the car. Milyana and Halle were already in the car. "Oh so you pick me up last even though it live a street away from you?" I said. "Yep, let's go! Is your brother coming?" Brooke said. "No, he's going with his friends I think." I said. "You know your mom is gonna be pissed if he doesn't go." Milyana said. "Yea, that's exactly what I told him." I said. "Come on, we're gonna be late, let's gooo!!" Halle said. We laughed and Brooke drove off.

We finally got to school and we all got out of the car. Everyone was staring at us. I'm gonna admit we were really popular at our school. I don't know how it happened but it just happened. We walked into school and weirdly Milyana and Halle had lockers right next to each other and me and Brooke had lockers right next to each other. "Hey Liv, you look really cute today!" "Hey Liv!" "Hey Liv can I take a pic of all of us. Please?" This girl said. "Uhh, sure." I said. She sorta screamed when I said yes. I looked at Brooke. She shrugged. We took the picture and she was so happy. "Thank you thank you so much!!" She said and hugged us. "Yea, anytime." I said.