Chapter 18

"So I'm not gonna go shopping without my girls." I said smirking at him. "Same but for my boys." Jack said smiling. "Let's go. We are taking my brother's car because it's awesome and I wanna show off just alittle." I said taking Cameron's car keys and went to the garage. Cam had a dark blue mustang with white brims and black tire rims. "Woah, why doesn't he drive thus to school?" Jack said sliding his hand on the car. "So that no one steals it or something." I said getting in the car. Jack nodded getting in the passenger seat. "Woah it's better inside!" He said amazed. I giggled at him. He looked at me. "Oh, whatever. Just drive." He said laughing. I smiled at him and turned the car on. I drove out of the garage and onto the street. We made our way back to the school. I parked the car and got out leaning against the car as school let out. "Hey, dumbass. And the rest of you. LET'S GO WE'RE GOIN SHOPPING!!" I yelled at them as they came out of the doors. They laughed and Cam then looked at the car. "That's my car." Cam said. "I was just just using it to get here." I said. "Why didn't you use Jack's?" He asked. "Because. We didn't feel like it." I said. "Ok, whatever. I'm going with Sammy and them anyways. Let's go. Meet you girls there." Cam said going to one of the boys cars. Jack followed. "Be safe." I said kissing him. He kissed back and said, "I'll be right behind you." "I know. I just wanted to kiss you." I said smiling as I got in the car. "Damn, love birds." Brooke said and we all laughed.