Chapter 19

We eventually made it to mall. I turned the car off and we all hopped out. We quickly got our stuff like clothes and snacks abd had fun doing it. We all went back to my house and of course my mom wasn't home. We all ran up to my room and all the boys jumped on my bed. "Yea guys you can sit on my bed." I said sarcastically. They laughed as Jack got up and took my bags out of my hands. "I got this. GO sit down." He said smirking and kissed my cheek. I looked at him weirdly and giggled alittle. "Ook. Whatever..."" I said sitting down. "Lets do something!!" Halle whined. "Bruhh, we are about to leave to go around the states. How boring can that get?" Milayna said punching halle in the arm. We all laughed as Jack finished packing up my stuff. "Done." Jack said jumping up and sat down on me. "Ugh, c...can't... breathe.." I tried to get out. He finally got off of me. "Was that like a lap dance of some sort?" Johnson asked. "Yep." Jack said and everyone laughed. I heard a beep outside and I looked out the window. "It's here!!!" I yelled as I ran outside to see the bus. It said 'MAGCON TOUR. With..' all of our names on it. And Matt's. I looked at Jack and he looked at me. "It's gonna be fine. Matt is coming over by the way." I said walking back inside. Jack grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. "What?" He asked clenching his jaw. "Uhh... Jack stop you're hurting me. And I don't understand why you don't like him? Can't you forgive him? For me?" I said pulling my arm away but his arm was too strong. "I can't forgive him, Liv. He hurt you." He said. "And tour hurting me." I said taking my arm away and running back inside, with tears starting to run down my face.

---------- Jack's pov ---------
I didn't mean to hurt her. I was just mad that she doesn't understand why I'm mad. Cam looked at me sternly as he ran after her. "I didn't mean to." I yelled as he ran after her. "Why? Why do I ruin everything?" I yelled at myself as I punched the bus. "HEY!!" I heard a voice yell. "What are you doin to your bus?" This man said. "Are you Bart?" I asked. He nodded and I said " Oh sorry. I just hurt her and I really love her."