Chapter 4

We finished our classes and it was finally lunch. Brooke, Milyana, and I walked down to the cafeteria because Halle was still at her locker. We walked over and sat at a empty table. I saw the boys come down and walk over to our table. "So this is the popular table?" Matt asked. "Yea, I guess." I said. They all sat down. Then I saw Halle come running down. "There are no more seats, so someone has to sit on someone's lap." Gilinsky said. "Here, come sit on Daddy's lap." Sammy said while patting his lap. I looked at Halle. Her face was white then it gained color again. She shrugged and sat down on his lap. As soon as she sat down he put his arms around her waist. "Oh my god." I said and looked at Brooke. "I'm so done!!" She said and we all laughed. "Get some!!!" Nash said then Milayna hit him in the arm. "We should so have a party!!" Sammy said. I looked around at the table, they were all looking at me. "Fine. We'll have it at my house."I said and crossed my arms against my chest. "I wanna plan it!!" Halle said, basically jumping up and down on Sammy. "Ok fine. You and Sammy can." I said and smiled. "Really?" Halle said. "Yes." I said and laughed. "When is it?" Skate asked. "Friday?" I asked. Everyone nodded. "It's a deal." I said and smiled. "Hey Kay, can I talk to you?" Gilinsky asked. I nodded and walked with him to the bathroom. "You don't want to date him." He said. "What? Why?" I asked. "He goes with any girl he can get. He never commits. I don't him to hurt you." He said. "You don't want him to hurt me?.... You're doing this because you like me! Your lying to me!! He would never do that!!" I yelled at him. "No, Liv. I do like you but I'm also looking after you. You can't date him." He said. "No, your not!" I said and walked out of there. I went back to the table and put my head in my hands. "Liv, are you ok?" Matt asked. "I'm fine with you." I said and hugged him. I saw Gilinsky and I kissed Matt's cheek.