Chapter 8

"EVERYONE LEAVE!! YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO LEAVE OR IM CALLIN THE COPS!!" I heard Cameron yell through the house. Now even a moment later everyone was gone. Everything was quiet. "Wow, you actually used that loud mouth of your for something good." Brooke said. We laughed. "Liv, Liv!!" Matt yelled for me as he ran to me. "Are you ok? I heard out punched someone." He asked. "Yea, I'm fine." I said. "Don't even think about her anymore." Jack said to him. "What did I do!?" He asked. "You know I saw you making out with that girl." Jack said. "No, that's not true." Matt said. "Yea, it is bro." Sammy said. "What!!" I yelled. "Liv..." Matt said. "You-" I said with a tear going down my face. "Liv, no don't cry. Please." Matt said coming towards me. "Don't! And I actually thought you were in love with me?... Big mistake. Bye Matt." I said walking back into the house. I ran up to my bed and cried.

-------
Gilinsky's pov
"Great fucking job Matt!!" I yelled at him. "Don't say shit Jack!!" Matt said and left. "Fuck you!!" I yelled. I looked at Halle and Milayna. "It's gonna be ok. Go." I said and they left to go home. "You guys too." I said to the boys and they all left expect from Cam and Brooke. Brooke pretty much lives there so she wasn't leaving. We walked inside and it was a mess. "We got it go." Cam said. "You mean you got it. Not me." Brooke said. "Oh my god." Cam said. I ran upstairs to her. Our could hear her cry.

------
Liv's pov
I didn't really know why I was really crying. I heard a knock and I wiped my face off and ran to the bathroom. I closed the bathroom door as I heard the door open. "Liv, I know where you go to not let anyone see you cry." It was Jack. "Go away!!" I yelled. "I know you don't want me to leave." He said. He was right. Again. I don't want him to leave. I wanted him to hold me and tell me it's gonna be ok, like he used to do. I opened the door. He just stood there. I ran to him and hugged him. I cried as soon as I got to his chest. "It's gonna be ok." He said. There it was. His love for me.