Chapter 27

"GUYS KEEP IT PG!!! PLEASE!!" Sammy yelled running out. "What Sammy said!!" Nash said leaving. I laughed with Gilinsky. He looked at me. "What?" I asked walking into the bathroom. He came behind me and put his arms around my waist. "You amazing face." He said. "Ewww stop." Someone else said. I turned around it was Halle. "Omg halle!!" I said. "What?" She asked. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Because I heard it was just a prank so I came here to say ik sorry that we got mad." She said. "Nah its fine hals. I'm the one who should be sorry. Hug it out?" I said holding out my arms. "Ok fine!!" Halle said pulling me into a hug. " Oh and Bart wanted to talk to us by the way." "On no why?" I asked. "I don't know, but he said hurry." She said. I nodded and grabbed her hand. "Be right back Jack!!" I yelled as I walked out the room with Halle.

I knocked on Bart hotel room. "Liv!! Halle!! Very happy to see you girls!!" He said all happy. This is weird. He was super pissed alittle while ago. I thought to myself. "I want you guys to start performing as a duo!!" He said very happy-go-lucky. I looked over at Halle. She shrugged. "We'd be happy to." She said. I smacked her arm. "OW!!" She whined. "We'd love to." I said shaking Bart's hand as we left.

"Wait, did that just happen??" I asked. "We're part of Magcon!! YES I'M SO HAPPY!!" Halle screamed. The boys walked out of their rooms. "What's all the screaming for its in the afternoon?" Skate asked. "WE'RE PART OF MAGCON!!!" I yelled as Jack came and picked me up hugging me. "I'm so happy for you babe!!!" He said putting me down. "Ok were done with the chessy shit, thanks." Brooke said. I rolled my eyes.