Chapter 25

We all made it back to the hotel and I was so tired. Jack had to carry me upstairs to our room. "I'm so tried Jack!!" I whined. "I know Liv and I'm hungry." Jack said. Then I heard Gabby giggling. "Ugh." I groaned. "What's wrong with Gabby?" Jack asked. "I knew Gabby in school before I moved. She was like a hoe. She went from guy to guy all the time." I whispered to Jack. "Ohhh that makes sense." He said. Then Matt, Gabby, Nash and Halle came in to our room. "Hey Livvyy!!" Nash said jumping on me. I groaned. "Nash this hurts!" I said and he got off of me. "Sorry." He said. "Nah its fine." I said. "So Liv I think I remember you from my old school?" Gabby said looking at me. "Ohh... yea I remember you too. That's weird. Can I talk to you outside really quickly?" I asked getting up. Jack grabbed my arm and gave me the 'don't kill her' look and let go. We walked outside and I closed the door. "Hi Gabby. I'm Liv Dallas. And yes I remember you from my old school. You were the girl that went from guy to guy all the time and I swear to my dad if you hurt Matt in any fucking way I will hunt you down and hurt you. Don't forget this conversation ever." I said as calmly as I could. "We-We are already dating. And you have no right to say this to me. And I didn't go from guy to guy in highschool. You always were a bitch to everyone. " She said. "Ok one no I was never a bitch to anyone. Even you. I think your confused. You were the bitch to everyone. So don't say that shit. And Matthew is my best friend so I do have a right to say this." I said walking back inside. I smiled as I sat back down next to Jack. "I'll tell you later." I whispered to Jack. Gabby walked back in after me. And she looked mad. I laughed alittle. "So we should go out for food. I'M SO HUNGRY!!!" Nash yelled. "Yea I'm down." Halle said. "Alright let's go." I said getting up.