Chapter 24

Everyone cheered. "Why on earth did you wink at me?" I asked to Jack. "To get you turned on and you can't do anything about it." He said smirking. "You're an ass." I said to him. I sat down on the floor because there wasn't any chairs. "Ok so you guys are gonna help us." Matt said handing one of the girls in the crowd his mic. "Ok ummm Jack G, truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare." He said. I laughed. "Mmmm I dare you to confess your love for one of the girls." She said. Everyone laughed. I looked at the girl again. It was Ashley. My friend that picked me up when Jack yelled at me. But Matt gave her the mic. Connect two and two together. Obviously Matt told Ashley to come and he specifically gave her the mic so that Jack can confess his love for me. Matt did this. I looked over at Matt and he smiled. 'Thank you' I mouthed. "Liv Kaylan Dallas I love you so much. Words can't explain. I don't know where I would be without you. We have been best friends since kindergarten with JJ. I love you." He said sitting in front of me looking into my eyes. I smiled. "I love you too." I said hugging him. "Awww!! OTP OTP OTP OTP!!" The crowd started yelling. I laughed at them. "KISS KISS KISS KISS!!" I heard one of them say. I looked at Jack. He smiled. I nodded slightly. As soon as I did that Jack kissed me. Passionately I must add. He pulled away. "Wow. That was great." I said. Everyone laughed. "So let's continue..." Sammy said. He handed a mic to another girl. "Um Halle, truth or dare?" She asked. "Truth." She said. "Booo!!" I yelled. She rolled her eyes. "Is it true that you're dating Sammy?" She asked. Halle nodded. "Yes I'm dating a fuckboy. I know." She said and we all laughed. "But I'm your fuckboy!!" Sammy said kissing her. "Awww!!" Everyone said. I rolled my eyes. "GAYYY!!" Skate and Brooke said. "Oh my god stop doing that!!" Milayna and Nash said. "I'm so done." Matt and Gabby said. I rolled my eyes. "I don't like Gabby." I whispered to Jack. He looked at me confused. "I'll tell you later." I said. We finished the show but I didn't want it to be over. "That was so muh fun!!" I said. "Yea I know right." Matt said. I nodded. "That was werid when all of us said the same thing at the same time." Halle said. "Yea I don't like that." Brooke said. "Me neither." Me and Jack said. "STOP!!" Everyone yelled at us. "Now you knew what we felt like when y'all starting doing it." I said. "Yea whatever." Halle said.