Chapter 11

I laughed at him as we pulled into the grocery store. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded as we got out of the car. As soon as I stepped out I saw paparazzi. "Crap." I said as I ran to Jack. "Stay by my side." He said. "The fans and other people are gonna find out about us anyway. So why not now?" I said. "Ok if you want to." He said. "Take my hand." I said as I put my hand out. He took my hand and I smiled at him. He smiled back "Liv! Are you dating Jack!" One of them said. "Yea, and I love her!!" Jack said. I looked at him and kissed his cheek. "Liv!! Jack!!" We heard them all say as we walked into the store. "Is it always like that?" I asked. "Yea.." He said. "Well, let's go have some fun." I said smiling. We walked back to the food aisle. "My life is here." I said and he laughed. "Let's race!" He said. "Yea. Ready set go!" I said as we ran around the store to the toy area. He stopped when he saw the ball container "Have you ever done this before?" He asked. "No, what are yo-" I asked as he jumped into the container and all the balls fell out. "Oh my god Jack!!" I said as he climbed out of container. "HEY! You!!" We heard someone say. We both looked at the voice of man. "Keep out. Now! Or I call the cops." He yelled. "Come on Jack!" I said as I tried to drag him to the car. He wouldn't move. "Jack!!!" I yelled at him. He finally looked at me and we left. "Hey viner!!" I heard one of them yell. "Don't listen to them." I said to him. He looked really mad. I've never seen him clench his jaw like that. It's really sexy!! Omg, I think I'm gonna- I thought to myself as I fainted.