Chapter 17

"Hey, what do you wanna do?" He asked. "Movies??" I asked. "Yea, that's cool." He said. "You seem......alittle to happy. Jack are you ok?" I asked. "Yea, why wouldn't I?" Jack said. I nodded slightly but shrugged it off.

As we were driving, he kept looking over at me. "Oh my goodness, what are you up to?" I asked him as I finished saying that he went passed the movies. "Jack, you passed it. What are you up to?" I said to him. He was trying not to laugh. We pulled into my neighborhood. He pulled into my driveway and turned the car off. "What are we doing here? I thought we were goin to the movies?" I asked. "I have a better plan." He said getting out of the car and picking me out of my seat to my front door. "So you know how Cam said he had to. Tell you something after school?" He said walking in. I nodded. "Well, im going to tell you now. We are going on tour." He said fast. "Woah woah, what? For what? With who? Why us?" I asked. "We are going on the Magcon tour. I don't really know what it's all about but it's supposed to be good. With all of us and a couple others. Because Bart the manager saw us and I guess was like I want them on my tour." Jack said. I nodded and laughed with so much joy. "Oh my god Jack we are going around America together!" I said hugging him. "I knew you would love it because we are leaving tomorrow morning." He said. I stopped everything. "What?" I asked. "Yea, everyone else knew so they are already packed up. You remember when Milayna said to just spend the day with me? Well, we are packing for you. Yea." He said. "Um Ook. Let's go." I said and grabbed his hand but  he pulled me back down. "One problem." He said. "Matt is going too." He added with some anger from before. I looked at him. "He's not gonna do anything. Jack, I love you and only you." I said smiling. "I love you too." He said smiling as he kissed me.