Chapter 3

Lucky for the four of us, we all have the same classes together. We all got our things  from our lockers and started walking to English class when a group of boys started howling and whistling at us. We all rolled our eyes and sat down in our assigned seats. Brooke was stuck next to Skate, Halle got stuck next to Sammy and Milayna got stuck next to Nash. And I ,of course, got stuck with Matt. I looked over at Gilinsky, who by the way had a crush on me for a few years, and he was glaring at Matt. I looked at Matt who was staring at me. "Like can you not please?" I said and we just smirked at me. "For real, stop." I said and pushed him away. "Come on, don't be like that." He said. "Hey, she said to stop bro for real." I heard a deep voice say. I looked over and it was Jack. "It's not my fault you can't get to her bro." Matt said. "Hey, nobody is gettin nobody. Now, y'all sit down." Brooke yelled at them. "For real stop." I said and got between them. "Whatever bro." Matt said and pushed me away. "Don't push her or me!" Jack yelled and I pushed him away from him. "Stop, Jack. It's not worth it." I said and looked up at him. He nodded and sat down. We all were silence for the rest of class.

----------
Brooke's pov

After I got done yelling at them, I sat back down next to Skate. "Feisty, I like it." He said. "I'm always like this." I said. He smiled. Wow, he's smile. I've never seen it before. "You're really beautiful." He said. "Chessy ass" Sammy mumbled. Skate  smacked him in the back of head and we all started laughing. "Damn bro." Sammy said as he rubbed the back of his head. "I'm not beautiful, but thanks." I said. "Quit lying." He said.

----------
Halle's pov
I laughed at Skate. "Oh you think that's funny?" Sammy asked. "Funniest thing all week!!" I said still laughing. He smiled at me. "What are you staring at?" I asked. "Your beautiful smile and laugh." He said. I blushed. Alot. "Chessy Dumbass." Skate mumbled. Sammy smacked him in the back head. I laughed. "That's what you get." Sammy said.

--------
Milayna's pov
I giggled at Brooke as I sat down next to Nash. I got all of my things ready for class when Nash spoke up. "Goody-Goody much?" He asked. "No, you can ask my friends!" I said. "Liv, Halle, Brooke. Is Milayna a goody-goody?" he asked them. "Yea!" "Hell Yea!" "Definitely!" They all said. "I hate you all!" I said. "I love you too!" Halle said. I rolled my eyes when I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked down and saw Nash's hand. I smacked his hand off my leg. "Warning!" I said. "Come on babe." Nash said and put his hand back. I grabbed his hand and almost broke it. "Hey, you can't go around breaking people's hands!!" Liv said to me. I laughed. Nash whined in pain. "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I said and looked at his hand. " I'm fine. It's cool. I just really like you." Nash said. I blushed and looked down at my feet. "You look cute when you blush." Nash said. I smiled. "Quit it with that Chessy shit!!" Brooke said. We all laughed as the bell rang.