Chapter 10

"I've never seen you dressed like that." He said. "Ok and.." I said and I laughed as I got in bed. "Are you coming?" I asked. "Oh right." He said as he turned off the light. I heard a thud and "Ow!!" I ran out of bed to the light and turned it on. I saw Jack on the floor holing his arm. "Oh my god are you ok?" I asked as I went to him. "Yea. I think. It just hurts." He said. I couldn't hold it in. I started laughing. "Oh you are so mean!!" He said and laughed with me. We both sat up on the bed and I smiled. "So beautiful." He said. "Stop being so fucking chessy." I said. "I can't help it." He said. I giggled alittle. "It's fucking 3:49 in the morning." I said and sighed. "Late night drive?" He asked smirking. "Yep!!" I said pulling on his arm. "Ow!!" He said. "Sorry and shhh, Cam can't know I'm out this late." I said. He nodded. We quietly walked downstairs but Cam was still up. "Shit." I whispered. "Quickly." I said and we hurried to the door. We made it. "Oh my god, if would have caught us. Ohh, we be in big trouble." I said as we got into the car. He turned on the car and I turned the radio on. "There is nothing on." I said. "Put in the aux cord." He said, pulling out of the driveway. I took the aux cord and put it in my phone. "What do you wanna play?" I asked. "I don't care as long as I'm with you." He said. "STOP!!" I said trying to keep a straight face. "What? I can't be help that it's true." He said. "Whatever. Do you know this song?" I said as I played 'Wild Life' "Um, Liv?" He asked. "Yea?" "This is by Johnson and me." He said. "Wai- No way!!! I fucking love this song!!" I said and danced. "Oh my god." He said. "What?" "I'm dating a dancer? THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!" He yelled and we laughed. Then, 'Young and Beautiful (Cover by: Somo)' came on. "I'm love this song." I said as I sang it. I out my arm out the window. The air felt so good and fresh. I felt someone looking at me, I turned around. "JACK! Eyes on the road!!" I said as I moved the wheel so we weren't on the wrong side of the road. "Oh sorry." He said.