Chapter 13

Liv's pov
I opened my eyes alittle to see Jack. "Oh my god. She awake!!" Jack yelled as other people came around me. "Liv. What did you do?" Cam asked. "I-I...... I-I think I o-over heated..." I stumbled to say. The doctor walked in. "She is half right. Liv, be honest with me please. Do you feel depressed?" He asked. "How would she be depressed? She has us!" Halle said and everyone looked at me. I looked at them all. "Oh my god. You do..." Jack said. My eyes started tearing up. "Liv." The doctor said. "Yes, yes I do.." I said. "Liv, you are depressed-" "I don't like to use that word." I said. "Sorry, so you are...sad. Liv, you have a special issue. When you get sad or... you know, you get sick. Physically. You over heat and faint. But it's not always about you being sad. It could be you being really worried or concerned about someone else. Weren't you with Jack right?" He asked. "Yes, she was." Jack said. "Did anyone say anything to you guys? Or do anything?" He asked the both of us. "Yea. Paparazzi said hey viner, and I think Liv saw how mad i got and started to worry I guess." Jack said. "Yea." I said and looked at him. "I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone." I said. "No, don't you dare say that Liv. If anything I'm not good enough for you." Jack said as he walked up to me. "I love you so much Jack." I said. "I love you too Liv." He said about to kiss me. "Oh my god. Stop rubbing it in my damn face." Matt said walking out the door. "Whatever." Cam said. "OH MY GOD! JUST KISS ALREADY!!" Milayna yelled at us. We all laughed. "Fine." Jack said as he kissed me. "You guys are a very good couple." The doctor said. "Thanks." Jack said. I smiled at him. "Can we leave?" Brooke asked. "BROOKE!" Milayna yelled at her. "What? I heard people are startin drama about Liv at the party." She said. "Yes, you can go." The doctor said as he left. "Already, let's go. I'm bout to kill someone." I said as I changed into my clothes and we all lefted.