Chapter 22

I eventually fell asleep in Jack's arms. I'm not complaining. He's so built. It feel like you're on a cloud when cuddling with him. It used to be like that with Matt but... yea. "Livvyy...... time to wake up... we are at the hotel." I woke up to Jack's deep deep morning voice. Ughhh it was so amazing waking up to that. I smiled. "Really?" I asked stretching. "Yep. I already took our bags up to our room. And everyone is upstairs in their rooms. It's 3:56 in the morning." He said. "Oh my god really?" I said. He nodded. I got up against Jack because my legs were hurting. "You ok?" He asked. "Um my legs they just hurt." I said trying to walk. "I got you." Jack said as he picked me up. He started out of the bus. "Finally you guys took forever." Matt said. "Bart said I need to lock up after you guys leave." Matt added. I sighed and fell back asleep in Jack's arms.

---- Jack's pov ----
I heard Liv sigh and fell back asleep. I smiled at her. "Yea whatever." I laughed at Matt. He smiled as he locked up the bus. I walked her upstairs to our room. We shared a room with Johnson. He doesn't go to the same high school as us but I went to kindergarten through the end of middle school together then he moved out of town but close enough where we could make music together. I was really happy when I knew that he was gonna be on this tour. I put her on our bed and put the sheets over her. She looked so cute when she sleeps. Not to be werid or anything. "Bro why are you staring at her?" Johnson asked totally out of the blue. I jumped. "Dammit Johnson you can't do that. She is just my everything but I don't know how to show it to her." I said sighing. "Bro take her to a private part of the beach and have a picnic or go find a cliff and jump off of it into the ocean." Johnson said. "That's smart. Thanks Johnson. Hopefully Liv didn't hear all that" I said getting into bed. "Yea and I still don't have a girlfriend." Johnson said. I laughed alittle.

---- Liv's pov ----
I totally heard all of that.

~ Morning ~
"TIME TO WAKE UP BITCHES!!!" I heard two people yell at our door. "BROOKE!! SKATE!! SHUT UP!!" I yelled. "NO GET UP!! WE HAVE 3 HOURS TO BE ON STAGE!!" Skate yelled. "Ughhh" I groaned. "Hey baby" Jack said in his morning voice. "Babe I love your morning voice. It's so deep and sexy." I said. "And I love you." He said. "Ewww stop pleaseee" Johnson groaned.